Killbox: The Awakening. (Game Night)

Heretic121

bannerkb_zpsa9053621.png

Killbox: The Awakening.

108.61.21.94:28932

Friday 23rd at 20:00 GMT (15:00 EST)

to

Sunday 25th at 05:00 GMT (00:00 EST)

Fearless Assassins is having a gaming night on one of our Call Of Duty 4 servers. The long standing "Killbox" server has been left neglected for many months and it's about time we started repopulating it. I've been working with a few of our other members who have helped me immensely, and without their support this night would not have been possible. So a big "Thank you" to: Speed, the GFX team and Phil21191!

There are a few more things that need to be done in preparation for the event but we'll be ready! I look forward to seeing as many of our members and the public as possible. Make sure you spread the word and let everyone know!

See you on the servers!

~ =F|A=Heretic121 ~

• Like 4

Different game night :)

We was hoping for the 30/31 slot to give people a little more time but I wasn't going to try forcing a follow member to cancel, or move, his night just because I wanted a specific date :) Everyone deserves the chance to get involved and make a game night :)

• Like 1

Ugghhh the timezones makes me cry. :'(

I know, I know. I tried to make it available to as many people as possible :(

I will be out of town that whole weekend and away from my main gaming computer. Won't be able to make this one.

Thanks for letting me know, Dom :) I hope you enjoy yourself, wherever you might be :)

im working that weekend so most likely cant join but have fun :)

Hold up!

You want us to join your game night, but you don't want to join ours. Hellz no! Fool I don't care if your dying or being raped by a sea lion, your butt better be here for this.

• Like 1

Hold up!

You want us to join your game night, but you don't want to join ours. Hellz no! Fool I don't care if your dying or being raped by a sea lion, your butt better be here for this.

i need to make money so i can donate to fa and buy beer :P

• Like 1