Jopa

I love gardening!  I prefer herbs and tomatoes over any other vegetable, but all will do. Currently have tomatoes (10 plants, all diff), zucchini, crook neck, strawberries, jalapenos, bell peppers, and tons of herbs growing. Maybe I'll post pics. 

These past two years were hard, because of something eating the entire plants early on and no official ground space for a garden so they are all in pots. :(

• Like 1

I love gardening!  I prefer herbs and tomatoes over any other vegetable, but all will do. Currently have tomatoes (10 plants, all diff), zucchini, crook neck, strawberries, jalapenos, bell peppers, and tons of herbs growing. Maybe I'll post pics. 

These past two years were hard, because of something eating the entire plants early on and no official ground space for a garden so they are all in pots. :(

You're right, in the growth of plants offenders and various parasites ate seeds plantation. True, I used four preparations that contain it. Now I have a problem with red pepper (which is baked and mixed with garlic and sour) half-ripe half rotten, horror, a foolish love that pepper. Tomatoes have three gradients, two good one is not. How did we call ox heart (big juicy heart-shaped), half rotten, again treated to heal, never end. Frankly a lot of the wrong time, scorching heat of 40 ° without rain these days and very cold nights which is not good for the watermelon and green and red peppers names California. Uh there's more to write, so please feel free :)

look very nice *.* wanna some tomato to eat :'( 

I have three types, two sweet and one a bit sour, that weCloser You I gave you 100 kilos honestly. If I had them very much, I'm cooked tomatoes many liters winter is to long :)

• Like 1

Ohhh 100 kg *.* oif i was your neiberhood :s let me dreeaming O:)  thanx any way :D

Marrakech ili MarrÄkeÅ¡ In the foothills of the mountains in southwestern Morocco with the Fes, Meknes and Rabat :) so cool :)

we were just neighbors to freak out :)

• Like 1

Hot peppers are ready for pickling :)

IMG_0007.jpg

Zucchini different types (I have two types but growing) :)

IMG_0008.jpg

Sweet melon for pie :)

IMG_0009.jpg

Full view of my garden :)

IMG_0011.jpg

Edited by Jopa

I have had this same problem here in the past. I have had rabbits and voles eat my plants..

I have had this same problem here in the past. I have had rabbits and voles eat my plants..

Voles is a big problem especially if not treated in the development of plants, horrible pests destroy everything .. Therefore, you should carefully follow every day what is going on :)