Minecraft The Road

Drdagger

After finishing a castle made of stone bricks, I had a bunch of bricks still left over, so I decided to build a road.

I made it from medium's house to the marketplace, with the homes of nutcracker, soul, wiz, blake, fury, and myself in between.  After I finished I wondered if it would be a form of griefing to do this, though my intention was to connect the players.  So I thought that I would post this here and ask if anyone is opposed to this road, in which case I will demolish it.  Thanks for reading!

I speak for myself here. I built my homes as far away from civilization as a I could.  That road does reflect this and I would appreciate if it was gone.  I haven't destroyed it because I did not build it and that would be griefing.

DrDagger, I also would appreciate it if you would remove the sections that approach my place also. I like it much better having a rural feel, and your highway is detracting from that.

I was wondering what that was all about. It doesn't bother me none, but seeing the other reactions it seems as though destruction will be underway soon.

yes, I assure you that midnight and soul will not be anywhere near the road as of today.

My next question is, should I only take it away from their homes, or altogether?

XD I can tell that now, it looked much better on paper.

And the road is now gone, except a little strand connecting the marketplace with the village stone henge.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG with these horse that road is essential! Rebuild! Oh and people stop digging big holes straight into the ground. My horses always fall in them! K Thanks!

OMG with these horse that road is essential! Rebuild! Oh and people stop digging big holes straight into the ground. My horses always fall in them! K Thanks!

....Must dig big holes ....

I like how it went through that mountain tunnel. I might have to trust you though, because I abandoned a lot of claims last night (and got kicked for spamming) and claimed more area around my castle.  If your on tonight I'll show you. Not sure if Soul want's it rebuilt next to his place. Plus I have another place I'd like a road built to spawn or main land from. :)

I admit my stupidity, now that I realize how hard it is to gallop across the world on an equine beast, without falling into open pit mines or deep water,........I want that highway back..... Can you please build a connector road from my gate near the docks and Fury's titanic to Midnight's castle? The territory between our place's is treacherous for horses.

• Like 1