heyz

NoobKiller

Thanks =F|A=TaranTell0! yeah its fun here.. i would like to join =F|A= if its possible but im goin to vacation from 22 july / 18 august.. is there a spot for me when im back ? Whos the Leader btw ima ask Ang3L About this . = 0

hehe Thanks Lucky

Hi, as already you've been told for the apply you must read this topic: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum-184/announcement-3-et-how-to-joinapply-for-fearless-assassins-fa-community/

good luck ;)

Hi, as already you've been told for the apply you must read this topic: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum-184/announcement-3-et-how-to-joinapply-for-fearless-assassins-fa-community/

good luck ;)

aw yeah my dumbhead lol , i see i need to stay active minimum once a week, well ima do it after the vacation than, nice rullez thats a real clan :) .. thanks for the information  Tarantello and Ang3L.. Now ima go play   Fa xp save 2 forever xD see you guys there ^_^

aw yeah my dumbhead lol , i see i need to stay active minimum once a week, well ima do it after the vacation than, nice rullez thats a real clan :) .. thanks for the information  Tarantello and Ang3L.. Now ima go play   Fa xp save 2 forever xD see you guys there ^_^

np mate, If you want come on NQ1 ;)

:camper

Hello   and welcome.jpg

Hello and welcome!!! 

Have fun!!!

thank you yep its fun lol

:welcome  , Have fun in the forum

thanks yeah its fun on the forum ^_^

hello and welcome in our forum :hi

Thank you 

Holland heuheuh

lol yes hup hollandd : D