motherboard vs e-sata

hey guys nice from all to help me thx but i think gives mistakes here to ive got make beofre a few days a bios update via windows setup and now no broblem to boot bios he show me all hdd or setas thats not the problem but after bios settings when he will loading windows freezed and i can take all settings all freezed me becouse and this is only a feeling from me my ram can not saved correctly dada i have 4 gb but looks so when he have 800 mb into he freezed and all this was after this wrong last biosupdate my board works not with ram correcty together the ram is not damage becouse i have test it but cant take enough data into sry for this bad english i can t better tell this all without a litttle bit help from google :)maybe is the cpu too i dont know that he closed and freezed after 40prozent i need the right bios now for protect works cpu and ram correctly together but i dont know how knoppix runs about cd but no other pogramms i think is used not so many rams but freezed me too when i work and he need Performance i need a bootaple stick and this bios what work then when i boot over this

That are just wild guesses with your RAM and Mainboard and stuff...and unlikely. When you start your PC there is a counter for your RAM that should show 4096MB installed or something like that. If it is trying to boot Windows and all devices like HDDs are detected the Bios is basically ok and not your problem.

1. After the Bios Update, you usually have to load the optimized defaults settings in Bios to initialize it properly. Or even better do a complete CMOS-reset with the jumper on the mainboard. Did you do that? If no, do that first and then load the default settings Bios and change nothing else! ;)

Described in the manual @ page 46 (De-16): http://bedienungsanleitung-pdf.com/dref/3295024

2. Then just try a fresh install of Windows? For troubleshooting do this only with 2GB Ram installed and only one HDD connected.

My Tip from what I read is that you just messed around with critical bios settings for Windows boot like IDE/AHCI and RAID modes and damaged your Windows bootfiles or bootsector :P And never try to flash a Bios with Windows running!

• Like 2

now i knows that to seti(never bios update about windows but i dit it loool and now i have no problems to boot from difficult device he will do this correct but he cant .he cant finisht becouse he freezed before he cannot finisht big pogramms when i ve got no hard disk on it and boot from rescue disk datas are only in rams no hdd there but freezed me too after few minutes ive got problems bios cant handeling cpu or ram i dont know is not a software after bios self proplem without hdd .s i think problem is cpu or ram control from bios

now i knows that to seti(never bios update about windows but i dit it loool and now i have no problems to boot from difficult device he will do this correct but he cant .he cant finisht becouse he freezed before he cannot finisht big pogramms when i ve got no hard disk on it and boot from rescue disk datas are only in rams no hdd there but freezed me too after few minutes ive got problems bios cant handeling cpu or ram i dont know is not a software after bios self proplem without hdd .s i think problem is cpu or ram control from bios

The windows flash is not your problem, else you would just have a black screen now. If you never try any of the things me or the others suggest to you or give any feedback about it...what help do you expect?

If your PC is booting and you see a picture on your monitor and it even boots operating systems, then how in the world should the bios not beeing able to handle your CPU or RAM? For me it's somehow obvious that you messed around with different bios settings without knowing what you do. Read again all the answers, do the tips step by step and then come back with feedback if anything changed.

Edited by S3ti