I need a more awesome signature!

Did you ever watch the FF film Advent Children? It was based on FF7

Sure did, I loved it.. I even watched the horrible Spirits Within FF movie.. I have them both though, just because I have to collect everything FF hehe

Spirits Within? Not seen that one I don't think. I'll have to have a look for it sometime. I thought Advent Children was very well done ^_^

My Dad used to have FF7 to FF10-2. Dunno if he's still got them though lol.

I've got FF7 PC edition installed on here, and a copy of FF9's discs somewhere on here to play via ePSXe.

EDIT: I've updated my sig ^_^

Edited by Heretic121

Spirits Within came out before Advent Children and yes Advent was really good hehe.. I still have FF collection up to 12 ;) I am a FF geek hehe

Nerds. 

You know you love it.

Spirits Within came out before Advent Children and yes Advent was really good hehe.. I still have FF collection up to 12 ;) I am a FF geek hehe

Being an FF geek is nothing to be ashamed off! hehe :D

Well then this signature is complete.  Good work Phoenix.  Just follow the link on how to attach a sig (which you probably already know).

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/231-how-to-add-a-signature/

I created a PHP script to rotate between the signature that Phoenix created and the one I created :) Just because I can, and it mixes things up a little :D