I need a more awesome signature!

So, I need a more awesome signature than the one I'm already using.

Size: 400x100

Game: ET

Colours: Purple, Black and Red. (Or any combination of the three)

Text: =F|A=Heretic121 and "Freedom or Fire"

Think that's about it. Let's see what this F|Amily's finest can come up with :D

EDIT: Not too fussed about the image size, just going on what my current sig's size is.

Heretic please look at what is done already and let me know what you like.  It's not much but its a start.  I know your quote on your other signature, talked about burning at the stake, so I put flames around ET.  Or I could leave et be as seen on the left. Or I can make et fade in and out (but Phoenix will have to help with that).  The background is black with a purple fog and red flames/smoke.

post-8873-0-02230300-1371590248_thumb.png

Okay, I'm thinking smaller flames up the edges of the ET logo, and the large flames at the top, so that it looks like the fire is behind it, and the red flames/smoke behind the logo :)

Okay, I took Midnight's idea and color scheme and added the text..  This is all Midnight's idea I just went with it hehehe..

hereticnew_zpsaf50c73b.png

Sorry I musta posted this right after you posted your last comment Heretic hehe

post-10942-0-69398200-1371596520_thumb.png

Edited by Ph0eniX

Okay, I'm thinking smaller flames up the edges of the ET logo, and the large flames at the top, so that it looks like the fire is behind it, and the red flames/smoke behind the logo :)

Alright. I think I understand what you are saying.  The red flames are already behind as they are part of the background.

@Phoenix- Looking good.  Not digging the font though, seems too blockish. But I like the flames on your logo.

Hmm I see you like the flares, but I don't think it works here.  Heretic doesn't scream light flares, it screams crazy.  I like the font better, but its too hard to read the heretic part. Maybe a diff color?

• Like 1

I completely went left field here, maybe it was all the hippies at this last festival haha.. Anyway I did some drastic changes.. Tell me whatcha think?

heretic2_zpsfe8bb248.png

post-10942-0-38179800-1372035559_thumb.png

I completely went left field here, maybe it was all the hippies at this last festival haha.. Anyway I did some drastic changes.. Tell me whatcha think?

heretic2_zpsfe8bb248.png

Surprisingly, I like it. The background has a Final Fantasy type feel to it lol

The logo looks like a trophy, and the 'Freedom or Fire' looks like the title of an epic film :D

All in all, it's "kooky" and I like.

The only thing I have even the slightest reservation about is the 'FA Heretic121' bit. Some of the letter are bit hard to read, and I think it's ... "bent"? a little too much.

Haha oddly enough I thought of FF with the background also, which just happens to be my all time favorite game series ever hehe.. I fixed the bent side of the heretic part, what do ya think?  I can un-bend it more if you like?

heretic_zps9f7e3762.png

post-10942-0-20610200-1372074639_thumb.png

I do like it indeed :D I'll add it when I get on the computer next :D

Same here, about FF, I personally prefer either 7 or 9 ^_^

• Like 1