language rule #Silent1

absoluto

Hi fellow, most know that on server # 1 play many sudAmerican silent and we had small discuciones by language, it is possible to at the beginning of the game "Inglés main chat" or similar? I understand?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I made a topic in " Tracker Area" about putting a banner on Silent 1 for this reason and as yet seen a banner. This was awhile back. It says working as intended in tracker but for the life of me I have never seen it on Silent 1.

My question is why should I take the time out to translate what I am saying when the person can't take the time to read our rules?

They get the hint after their warned and get  muted, to speak english in main chat. <--- To avoid this, tell them to read our rules.

F|A Server Rules http://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Server_Rules and I have this bound to a key.

• Like 1

yes , a command like !english that had english in main chat please in both eng and spanish would be very helpfull

• Like 1

Some ppl don't understand what means only English in the main, that good idea add banners/commands translated  in others language that is not allowed.

But all know we have admins from others countries with ability tell him that is not allowed,  and I think we need more members online in Xfire or ts.

A banner, because there are already a command: !english. But that command is only in english too jeje. Is not viable do a command for !english for every language. I think a banner with a couple of traductions would be good.

English main chat/ Ingles en chat principal / (another language)