FA HARDCORE #1 MAPS

The_End

• Administrators

saber would be great if allies could gain a spawn point at meds/ammo at the beach shack.

Someone post about this on SD and someone will modify the map script and u will have new spawn point :)

in that topic acQu posted the modified script with allies cp spawn + stinvec assault bridge but he used fueldump pro III as the base script

New map script added. :)

Thanks!

Hmm, I don't understand why to remove Saberpeak, every single regular has loved the map! and has made it public that they enjoy the new map rotation, Bonna you should try and play it sometime.

• Like 1

Hmm, I don't understand why to remove Saberpeak, every single regular has loved the map! and has made it public that they enjoy the new map rotation, Bonna you should try and play it sometime.

I tried and have to say that I have witnessed a *rage quit* of ppl. It was really sad to see ppl disconnecting. I dont have ss but it really happened. If allies could have a spawn in that shed-it would be great. But as it is now-very difficult for allies. Such a long way to run and snipes are everywhere. A big and long map with potential to be interesting but it doesnt work on HC. :dntk Unless if we keep rambo meds like detdet,  (and of cos other map lovers) in allies lol :camper

I tried and have to say that I have witnessed a *rage quit* of ppl. It was really sad to see ppl disconnecting. I dont have ss but it really happened. If allies could have a spawn in that shed-it would be great. But as it is now-very difficult for allies. Such a long way to run and snipes are everywhere. A big and long map with potential to be interesting but it doesnt work on HC. :dntk Unless if we keep rambo meds like detdet,  (and of cos other map lovers) in allies lol :camper

It all depends of the population on the server.

between 12PM to 7-8PM EST time there is mostly less experienced players or die-hard regulars.

Pro euros don't play 150 ping and Americas people work / go to school at this time.

So at that time of the day the rotation is mostly saberpeak , italy , stalingrad , etc

Oh and everyone at this time love italy map .. Except me haha

When I play at 12AM and the server is full of North-American Oldschoolers and Italy gets voted , its a total server killer , all the people on the server just insta disconnect.

Should add a script to not let the same map get voted unless 10 others have been played.  13v13 on 3v3 maps all day long gets really spammy.  A rotation with no voting would be sick.  No matter how many are on the server it always seems to be the same 6 people voting flat maps so they can get kills. 

• Like 3

Its already like but its 5 or 6 maps until the map is revotable I think.

Rotation isnt suitable there are too many big maps for that ( not playable when not much players)

And worst we would have to remove half the map from the map list since a rotation would have to be like 12 maps

Oh and list imo they dont get voted because they are flat but mostly because they are well balanced

Someone post about this on SD and someone will modify the map script and u will have new spawn point :)

Thanks!

can you do the same for silent1?  ^_^

baserace in hc would be great!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

can we also add this script in silent1 fueldump....getting the objective done is really difficult for allies..with that cp spawn, allies will have a chance