Teamspeak

Eggtato

Due some situation that you can have while you go afk and people can still type in chat I have thought that:

Seeing as it is the afk channel you shouldn't be able to type just like your mic is automatically muted when you join the channel.

Also in the members channel anyone can enter the channel. So either a password on that to prevent non-members getting in. 

Thank You

WolfENgang

I agree with the members channel part, but we don't have many people that are not members of FA coming into TS and there are rarely any members of FA in that channel.

As for the typing for the AFK channel, I think it should be left as.  The person may be afk for purposes of doing homework or something but may be around the computer still.  And if someone needs something or wants to send a link to he person afk they should still be able to.  Plus you can still poke the person, even if he option of writing is disabled. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I agree with the members channel part, but we don't have many people that are not members of FA coming into TS and there are rarely any members of FA in that channel.

As for the typing for the AFK channel, I think it should be left as.  The person may be afk for purposes of doing homework or something but may be around the computer still.  And if someone needs something or wants to send a link to he person afk they should still be able to.  Plus you can still poke the person, even if he option of writing is disabled. 

What he said.

/locked