How to get faster in server when server full

Tentsik Tigu

If everyone start doing this, it will lag out the server. The default timescale is there for a reason. Opening too much connections to the server will make the players lag. 1 person doing it is fine, 10 persons doing it is 100 poke per seconds to the server.

Also, a noob should have the same opportunity then you to enter the server if he's the first one to connect. Using that will make you pass over him which is bad in my book...

• Administrators

If everyone start doing this, it will lag out the server. The default timescale is there for a reason. Opening too much connections to the server will make the players lag. 1 person doing it is fine, 10 persons doing it is 100 poke per seconds to the server.

Also, a noob should have the same opportunity then you to enter the server if he's the first one to connect. Using that will make you pass over him which is bad in my book...

Does timescale actually works? I thought it was client side cvar for watching demo.

Yes it works, personally been using it since I first played ET when needed, used to be a long wait to get into locked box/ STA servers over the years, although I dont really see the point in using it on FA servers, most of the time even if full, you dont have to wait at all hardly, on hardcore and pub anyway. Speaking on this subject, I was always a bit curious as to why there aren't a couple private slots on the servers for members etc.

• Administrators

Yes it works, personally been using it since I first played ET when needed, used to be a long wait to get into locked box/ STA servers over the years, although I dont really see the point in using it on FA servers, most of the time even if full, you dont have to wait at all hardly, on hardcore and pub anyway. Speaking on this subject, I was always a bit curious as to why there aren't a couple private slots on the servers for members etc.

Private slots will be soon available here for purchase:

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=subscriptions