Xbox 360 clan idea

Lovemyswag

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add xbox360 to F|A?

• 2 months later...

I actually was looking to see if you guys have branched into xbox yet... really all i play now a days. =\

Xbox doesn't have the best clan support. I mean really there is no where to post your clans except on third party sites (that barely anyone visits). Also you can't make a dedicated server in xbox 360 =( or modify it in anyway. I tried making a get together but it turned out to be crap since everyone played different games =P (i love castle crashers. Lawl i just modded my xbox 360 with the newest firmware. Afraid to go online or might get the microsoft banhammer for not having a legit xbox 360)

Xbox doesn't have the best clan support. I mean really there is no where to post your clans except on third party sites (that barely anyone visits). Also you can't make a dedicated server in xbox 360 =( or modify it in anyway. I tried making a get together but it turned out to be crap since everyone played different games =P (i love castle crashers. Lawl i just modded my xbox 360 with the newest firmware. Afraid to go online or might get the microsoft banhammer for not having a legit xbox 360)

The site i would hope we would use is gamebattles whitch is run by MLG and what i use with all my other clans for xbox.

• 2 weeks later...

All I have for multiplaying are COD: MW and Gears of War. I need a cable to hook up my 360 to internet, so once that's done, lets go for it.

Lawl i wish i could but I have the feeling I will get banned now =P. Modded DVD drive so i can play copied games =P (i haven't gone on since my gold membership expired). I am currently playing Bayonetta (lol i still haven't beaten it yet. Got sidetracked by school and ET)

It's not really the same as a pc, you can't modify the game, make your own maps, make a clan server, etc. Not sure what we could do with it since Microsoft controls the whole thing.

If you want to say "hey everyone, let's get together and play COD-MW2 on Saturday night" on some X-box 360 server (if you can get on it) is fine, no permission needed lol. Knock yourself out.

If people want to get together outside the forum and play modded games, you are on your own. Don't mod anything and call it "=F|A=", or post 360 warez here. It's just like any other warez. We all know how to get them but we don't want to get the clan in trouble.

Have fun, just don't piss off the lawyers.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got a new Xbox with Black Ops so I'm reviving this somewhat dead thread.

I am even worse at this game than I was at ET but I'm likely to play this much more (my PC was no where near good enough) and was hoping for some F|A action to make things interesting.

Shame there's little support for clans on XBL - does that make the vote a little pointless or is there a chance?

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

would be cool to see FA tags in xbox community, at cod7 the most.

Use the tags. :) Let me know if you want to see any special section on forums :)