Mouse Pad for g5

hobbit

I need to get a decent/good mouse pad for my g5 and was wondering if someone could give me some advice on a good pad. Max $45 - $50, although im sure it shouldnt cost that much. If you could post a link where I could find descrition/ review of pad would be good too :) Thanks

The Steelseries 5L is a beast of a pad. It's 15x9, doesn't fit on my desk angry.gif so im still usin the crappy 7x7 pad from 1999 xD Time for a new desk lol

It runs about 30-40 bucks though.

All the pads Bios posted are pretty sweet, I bought my brother a Qck+ for Xmas, he loves it. It's the same as the heavy just not as thick and its quite a bit smaller.

The Steelseries 5L is a beast of a pad. It's 15x9, doesn't fit on my desk angry.gif so im still usin the crappy 7x7 pad from 1999 xD Time for a new desk lol

It runs about 30-40 bucks though.

All the pads Bios posted are pretty sweet, I bought my brother a Qck+ for Xmas, he loves it. It's the same as the heavy just not as thick and its quite a bit smaller.

QcK+ is 17.7 in x 15.7 in. that is what I use. I'm on my second one. They will need to be replaced after awhile but they are cheap enough to do so. The edges will start to roll up after many hours of gaming. Basically Im on my second one after 2-3yrs of heavy use.

Since the g5 is laser stay away from any mousepad with a shiny or reflective surface. Cloth matte pads are going to work best.

Optical mice like a mx518 it doesn't matter what you use. I had one that would track perfectly on my metal stainless steel desk.

I need to get a decent/good mouse pad for my g5 and was wondering if someone could give me some advice on a good pad. Max $45 - $50, although im sure it shouldnt cost that much. If you could post a link where I could find descrition/ review of pad would be good too :) Thanks

mammary_mouse_pad.jpg

I have a ZERO/SUBZERO pad. You can flip it over from 1 side to the other. Its supposed to be more sensitive for your gaming needs. It sounded good when I bought it anyway. It was 10 bucks at buy.com and I love it. I use a Razor Viper series mouse and I shoot the hell outta people.

good luck

GD

• 5 weeks later...

I got this one for my G5. Seems to work great and its double sided, one smooth side and one not so smooth side. I got it because it was big and cheap.

http://www.rocketfishproducts.com/p-67-rocketfish-gaming-mouse-pad-black.aspx