Hello Everyone

Methuselah

:hi Hello everyone my name is Jeff; however you may know me by the name |CTG|Methuselah in game. I am happy to be a member of the F|A community and would like to introduce myself. I am not in a clan nor have I ever been. The CTG acronym in my game tag represents the name of a reggae cd I like titled “Courage to Growâ€. I am 21 years old and attend a university where I am studying my undergraduate major in corporate communications and minor in philosophy. A little about my past. I was in the boy scouts for 14 years where I became an Eagle Scout. I wrestled since I was 6 years old and was a four time Illinois wrestling state qualifier in high school. I played chess around the same time I began wrestling and in my junior year of High School I was ranked 15th in the state of Illinois. I now work two jobs and am a full time student. I always enjoy playing ET and can dedicate at least an hour or more per day to play. You can contact me by pm or xfire, I am always willing to help in my own way. I am very friendly so If I am on and you would like a person to talk with just contact me. Thank you for reading this small picture of me and I hope to see you in game. :yahoo