NCIS

Jaaa!&

OMG I love NCIS

Cannot get enough

My Top 5 Episodes are:

1. Season 3, Episode 21 – Aired: 4/25/2006

Bloodbath

While working on just a regular murder case with the rest of the NCIS team, Abby is almost killed by an evidence from the case and soon it becomes clear that the murder was staged, and that someone wants Abby dead. The team discovers some enemies from Abby's past, and they must find out who is the person, before the person kills Abby.

Download Link : Soon to Come.

2. Season 3, Episode 9 – Aired: 11/22/2005

Frame-Up

Tony is accused of murdering a woman whose body was found at Quantico, and the team must prove his innocence. All the possible evidence proves that Tony is guilty, and the team will give their best to set their agent and a friend free.

Download Link: Soon to come

3. Season 7, Episode 1 – Aired: 9/22/2009

Truth or Consequences

With the past still left unresolved, the NCIS team must find a way to put it aside and concentrate on another investigation, but while looking for Ziva's replacement, the team comes to a stunning revelation.

Download Link: Soon to Come

4. Season 6, Episode 24 – Aired: 5/12/2009

Semper Fidelis

When an ICE agent is murdered after a security breach at the SecNav's residence, the NCIS team is forced to work with the FBI and the ICE in order to solve the murder. Meanwhile, Tony faces Rivkin.

5. Season 5, Episode 14 – Aired: 4/22/2008

Internal Affairs

The dead body of La Grenouille finally surfaces and the entire NCIS is put under the investigation by the FBI, with Jenny as the prime suspect for his murder.

there is no legal download, at least you can but you have to pay.

we don't allow in forum illegal links to site streaming or download from website share, and be sure you don't break our rules, f|a rules ok.? or any post will be deleted

hum I know there is no way you can have download links for tv show, only if you got account or access to site for stuff like this, so be careful you are not broken any law by give away anything you bought coz at we will never be responsible for any kind of illegal activities.

Me and the wife are NCIS Addicts with Law & Order SVU as our second tv addiction. I can name a few places to download every episode from every season, but as Dare and Medic pointed out the legality of the sites must be known before being allowed to be shared on =F|A= websites so I will not post them here. Anyway, good to know there are others that enjoy watching NCIS. B)

• Administrators

Well, its been featured on CNN so its perfectly fine.

CNN is valid website. Feel free to post it. Hulu is also valid website.

• 2 months later...

NCIS = good show. Particularly after Ziva joined and Kate was killed off.

NCIS LA = meh. character depth and realism is less. Sort of like CSI Miami. Few things in it are likely and it's just there to be flashy and have nice special effects and scenary. (I can't stand the entire CSI series. Completely lacks any realism. Oh yes we lifted your fingerprint off of extremely rough and pourous concrete. Unlikely. Not to mention you don't dust an entire driveway for prints. Law & Order SVU also to some extent suffers from this, with over sensationalized things. Even the original Law & Order to some extent. But L&O the original is the most like real life out of the CSI series and L&O series. Although L&O often gets things wrong as well, and well... I like the cast of L&O better than SVU also.... except for Munch!.... Det. Munch... played the same character on 4 different networks (FOX, UPN, NBC, HBO) and 8 different series... Homicide, L&O, L&O SVU, L&O Trial by jury, The Beat, The Wire, X-Files, Arrested Development. (Homicide for its time was the best and most realistic cop show around... at least in the early years... towards the end they were grasping for love stories and crap to try to get more viewers and ended up ruining the series).

Anyway old NCIS episodes might not be available legally online, but more recent ones where. I think cbs's website has the most recent episodes on it, as well as several months ago I think there was an AOL website that had them on it as well. NCIS is a show though that is best if you don't just watch it once and awhile, you'll get the most out of it if you watch it continously and learn the storylines and character development.