Exxon Mobile cleans up oil spill with giant paper towels.

stoney baloney

and reportedly divert some of the spill into a nearby wetland. classy.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/07/activists-claim-arkansas-oil-spill-diverted-into-wetland/

if you guys haven't heard about this spill, it's because there is a media blackout on it.... almost 150,000 tons of an oil/sand mixture has ruptured in Arkansas.

Yeah some of these oil companies are really dumb.. always spilling oil everywhere and then ruining everyone's environment lol. Oh look a wetland full of wild life, lets just take our oil and throw it in there!!! Idiots.. -_-

Same thing happened with that damn BP spill, ruined huge parts of the ocean.. these people just need to be punched in the face..

• Like 1

Yeah some of these oil companies are really dumb.. always spilling oil everywhere and then ruining everyone's environment lol. Oh look a wetland full of wild life, lets just take our oil and throw it in there!!! Idiots.. -_-

Same thing happened with that damn BP spill, ruined huge parts of the ocean.. these people just need to be punched in the face..

Actually, I'm pretty sure a lot of that was cleaned up. Both by natural means and using special ships. 

Plus, we need oil at the moment, so just going to have to live with some mishaps. That or we could all switch to nuclear power. Could you imagine a nuclear powered airplane, sounds awesome to me...

that being said, this has to be one of the 'worst' ones i've heard about lol. how could they make a no fly zone?

Edited by ajnl

Actually, I'm pretty sure a lot of that was cleaned up. Both by natural means and using special ships. 

Plus, we need oil at the moment, so just going to have to live with some mishaps. That or we could all switch to nuclear power. Could you imagine a nuclear powered airplane, sounds awesome to me...

that being said, this has to be one of the 'worst' ones i've heard about lol. how could they make a no fly zone?

nuclear airplanes :o

So we can stay in the air for 20 years? :o

nuclear airplanes :o

So we can stay in the air for 20 years? :o

Theoretically it would be possible, but you have to think about maintenance for the aircraft. And also the problem that if some1 hijacked it, there would be a flying nuclear bomb lol