Mouse suggestions

Higgeo

I'm on the lookout for a new mouse (my Deathadder's now 3 years old and getting pretty flakey) so it's good to read thru' this thread and see what people recommend. So if did pickup a new G500 what mouse pad would you guys recommend I get with it? Currently using a Goliathus pad which is great for mid/long range aiming but for close 1vs1's it's crap for tracking... :hmm

yes mx518 is an awesome mouse. when mine died (some of the buttons just stopped working) i changed it with mx510 which completely sucked. so if you want nothing fancy or awesomely new just go with mx518. what the heck im gonna plug in mx518, its awesome :D

I would go with a Razer Deathadder and a Steelseries mousepad. I had an MX518, good mouse, but the dpi buttons broke and it stopped tracking if i put heavy pressure on it.

450 dpi + 2.04 sense is where its at.

Any mouse pad that is not shiny. Optical mice can track on shiny surfaces. Laser mice struggle. I'm partial to the Steel Series Qck+. Big and cheap. When the sides start rolling up on you its time to get a new one.