GI JOE 2

pyrka

The first one was an acquired taste. After watching it 5 times, I loved it. Especially, "You will call me Commander!"

I've seen all the trailers and previews, so far no sign of Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Cobra Commander. Big Bummer right there.

Fight choreography is going to be an issue... lots of ninja in this movie. As usual, all punches and kicks will be clean and right on target. Even the misses will be pretty. Ugh! Fights need to be grittier. They need to show spontaneity, desperation and fear. Sloppiness is good too. And whatever happened to feints! Bruce Lee said, "When two opponents are otherwise equal, the winner will be the one who can feint better. Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow: Listen to Bruce.

And... why can't the fight choreographer research how real ninja (used to) fight and put those techniques into the scene? 

Unfortunately, what we are going to get is a lot of perfect, one-punch and one-kick knockouts to all the pathetic henchmen. And the main players will execute flawless roundhouse kicks and jump-spinning crescent kicks to the jaw. Despite this, their opponents will neither bleed nor fall down, nor move their jaw 1 inch in ANY DIRECTION to avoid the strike. Sheesh! I could go on. 

I would like to officially go on the record and say that I am in no way, shape, or form associated with this train wreck ;)

Joe were do find the time dude i mean work server forums and and fighting cobra.... i wanna be like Joe when i grow up :P