Greetings!

Fireaddict

My name is Daniel, my Gaming handle is FireAddict. I live in SW Missouri. Ive been playing COD 4 for a few years now and I recently found the Fearless Assasins group. I play on the #3 server every chance I get!

I was formerly part of the Phoenix Sniper Team {PST} Clan. Alot of great people there, but they have moved on to other games.

When I am not gaming I am spending time with my family (Wife and 3 kids) or Going to school working towards my AS Fire Science Degree. I am a Certified Firefighter and that is my one true passion.

Thats pretty much me in nut shell.

Thank you for putting on a great server. I look foward to seeing you guys in battle!

Respectfully,

Daniel

• Like 1

Hey mate, welcome to our forum and servers I was a Firefighter, but in my country we are volunteers, so you can not live with that, but if I could I would still a firefighter.

Firefighters rules!!!!  :welcome  MATE!!!

• Like 1