Jay 1 New Maps Suggetions

GoodG

Hi guys,

Please, could you add new maps on jaymod 1?

Anyone of these be good:

• Castleattack_b5 :wub:
  • Eagles_2ways_b3
  • Glider_251 :wub:
  • Password2 :wub:

Please don't remove MARRAKECH!

Greetings

Yea i like those suggestions, i havent played password in a long time, that map is a good one.

I know it may never happen but Cortex is a fun map...i believe thats what it is called when you are in a house and you can go into the bedrooms and stuff like that.

My vote goes for Eagles_2ways, Its  a large map, has multiple objectives, with scope for Engineers, snipers and all the others.

Eagles 2ways Beta3

I also suggest one of the best among MLB, MLB Egypt. Again its huge and suitable for Jay1.

MLB Egypt

Played on both long ago and had maximum fun.

Yea i like those suggestions, i havent played password in a long time, that map is a good one.

I know it may never happen but Cortex is a fun map...i believe thats what it is called when you are in a house and you can go into the bedrooms and stuff like that.

I really like Cortex, I didnt put on the list because I think unlikely that add this map. :cry

My vote goes for Eagles_2ways, Its  a large map, has multiple objectives, with scope for Engineers, snipers and all the others.

Eagles 2ways Beta3

I also suggest one of the best among MLB, MLB Egypt. Again its huge and suitable for Jay1.

MLB Egypt

Played on both long ago and had maximum fun.

I don't like MLB Egypt :mellow:

MLB is also nice. Would certainly be fine for jay1. It is another one map that i miss.

Gengis

just be patient , and just because you suggest it doesnt mean it will be added to the server 

so sit tight!

just be patient , and just because you suggest it doesnt mean it will be added to the server 

so sit tight!

I am patient!

I'm not hoping add any map that I suggested. Just would like to change the maps with more frequently.