Of roster

CaldasGSM

what else is there to say!!!?

btw.. just remembered where the hell is dotman... havent seen that b*** for ages :P is he still in the clan?

No worries, you have been demoted out of the clan as me.

• Administrators

The roster on the top right is updated nightly to see the current (not in cache) list of the roster. May take a minute to build the list.

Link removed. Thats for roster grp only :P It uses shit load of sql queries on web server. So, we did a cron job and made roster one time update every 24 hrs. If people will keep clicking on it it will bog down forums :P

@Calda. I need to fix Dev Team grp because before it was MOD Dev Team and it has changed to Dev Team and I need to change it in roster code. Either Dixus will do it or I will ASAP.

Link removed. Thats for roster grp only :P It uses shit load of sql queries on web server. So, we did a cron job and made roster one time update every 24 hrs. If people will keep clicking on it it will bog down forums :P

@Calda. I need to fix Dev Team grp because before it was MOD Dev Team and it has changed to Dev Team and I need to change it in roster code. Either Dixus will do it or I will ASAP.

LOL sorry no wonder it takes so long to build, any reason why it does that, you think ip would have an efficient way.

• Administrators

LOL sorry no wonder it takes so long to build, any reason why it does that, you think ip would have an efficient way.

It checks each single IP against the IP database and adds the country flag based on IP. If we remove that auto country flag add function roster can be generated in real time from forums database.