warm-bodies-movie.jpg

Title:

Warm Bodies

Genre:

Drama/Horror/Romance

Directed by:

Jonathan Levine

Starring:

Nicholas Hoult, Teresa Palmer, Rob Corddry, John Malkovich, Analeigh Tipton, Dave Franco, Cory Hardrict

dark-skies-movie.jpg

Title:

Dark Skies

Genre:

Horror/Science-Fiction/Thriller

Directed by:

Scott Charles Stewart

Starring:

Keri Russell, Josh Hamilton, Dakota Goyo

I watched Mama 2 weeks ago and was very unhappy with the ending. The movie had much potential and was pretty intense at moments but I would advise anybody thinking about watching it -- WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT ON DVD! It was not worth the $10.25 I paid for a ticket or the $15.00 I spent on coke,popcorn & sweet tarts. If you live in the states wait for it to make it to a redbox or blockbuster kiosk.

Out of a possible 10 stars I give it 5.5 stars.

• Like 1

I watched Mama 2 weeks ago and was very unhappy with the ending. The movie had much potential and was pretty intense at moments but I would advise anybody thinking about watching it -- WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT ON DVD! It was not worth the $10.25 I paid for a ticket or the $15.00 I spent on coke,popcorn & sweet tarts. If you live in the states wait for it to make it to a redbox or blockbuster kiosk.

Out of a possible 10 stars I give it 5.5 stars.

I am glad you posted that GraveDigger, I actually have tomorrow off and was thinking of going to see it :D You may have saved me some $$$ hehe

I am glad you posted that GraveDigger, I actually have tomorrow off and was thinking of going to see it :D You may have saved me some $$$ hehe

go check out Identity Thief, it looks really funny and has done very well since its been out.

it seems to me that once were the better horror movies but this is my opinion. thx for the info. maybe I can get them and see ...