Letting high on weed drive the car

wussy

Actually I thought it was pretty interesting to see the effects that it has on people the more they smoke..

Totally agree, another harmful effect of this shit and one reason among others to keep it forbidden imo :)

Totally agree, another harmful effect of this shit and one reason among others to keep it forbidden imo :)

Nope..dont agree with you...we have chimical meds(muscular relaxants for example or even my med for my sinusitys antistaminic) that are more strong than pot..

and they still legal and no restriction to drive under the influence of it....pot come from the earth..it non chimical completly natural so i dont see with the crussification of pot all over the world...

when we hear about the peace pipe that the indians smoked in the past every one laugh and you even see it in cartoons...every one knows what that was..

the one and only ...pot.

the death rate for alchool and tabacoo for sure its more high than pot..but its legal..

once again i continue without understanding..

Maybe you are speaking about the problem that the ilegal pot do...yes..drug cartels guns ..and death..you are right..

Now ask DFighter if in Holland exist drug cartels and deaths like in the countrys that still ilegal...

i dont think so..so ppl got to take a lesson from that...ilegal drugs just bring crime...its not the drug it self...but the prohibition of them..

Nope..dont agree with you...we have chimical meds(muscular relaxants for example or even my med for my sinusitys antistaminic) that are more strong than pot..

and they still legal and no restriction to drive under the influence of it....pot come from the earth..it non chimical completly natural so i dont see with the crussification of pot all over the world...

when we hear about the peace pipe that the indians smoked in the past every one laugh and you even see it in cartoons...every one knows what that was..

the one and only ...pot.

the death rate for alchool and tabacoo for sure its more high than pot..but its legal..

Maybe you are speaking about the problem that the ilegal pot do...yes..drug cartels guns ..and death..you are right..

Now ask DFighter if in Holland exist drug cartels and deaths like in the countrys that still ilegal...

i dont think so..so ppl got to take a lesson from that...ilegal drugs just bring crime...its not the drug it self...but the prohibition of them..

im living in a "bad-hood" where dealing drugs is like giving chips away, i asked few of them when they started drugs, they all said around 13-14 year, i asked why? because of problems at home, then ive asked did you ever drive a car with drugs, he said he didnt matter if he was high or not... drugs is not the problem, the problem are the parents who cant handle there kids at home so they start choosing ways to forget those problems -> drugs.

im living in a "bad-hood" where dealing drugs is like giving chips away, i asked few of them when they started drugs, they all said around 13-14 year, i asked why? because of problems at home, then ive asked did you ever drive a car with drugs, he said he didnt matter if he was high or not... drugs is not the problem, the problem are the parents who cant handle there kids at home so they start choosing ways to forget those problems -> drugs.

wrong again not from you..but from who say that to you..the drugs are social..or you use it at partys and to enjoy some time with friends......thats what usualy happen to who choose drugs not to enjoy but to forget...its like drinking to forget...normaly thoose guys are alchoolics..that is the 1st step to change to other more strong

its a bad decision to choose to take drugs cuz your life at home sucks...and yeah i can see why the answer..13-14...problems at home....lol i think when this kids grow up and have a house to pay bils to pay and no job and the REAL problems start,yes cuz at 13-14 i dont see any problem except school lol...what will they do...kill them selfs..it just idiotic the reason they give you..

I know many ppl that smoked all theyr lifes..never miss nothing to theyr kids and specialy respect never missed a bill to pay and in some cases never had a trafic accident..

and still pot head's...so i dont see a problem...the problem is in ppl's minds..nothing more

the one and only ...pot.

I think that those chimical meds are only available with the agreement of your doctor? Don't think it will be the case with pot if it's legalized.

Pot comes from the earth? So do numerous poisons, toxic mushrooms, etc. and it's not legalized for obvious reasons. Moreover, pot indeed comes from the earth but the ways used to smoke it got invented by human race. Pot is only harmful between human hands and with human "technology" (from what I know)

As I said in a previous comments, alcohol and tobacco are ubiquitous and legalized everywhere or almost for ages. Ban them would take decades, probably way more, so I don't even think it's possible, whereas it's not too late for pot.

Legalize pot to avoid drugs cartel problems? That's not a good reason imo, because 1) pot is not the only drug, and even if pot doesn't affect your brain to make you want to smoke harder drugs, curiosity for example, can make you do this 2) in the same state of mind, why not legalize weapons to prevent weapon trafficking? Or (less common and way more harmful) body organ trafficking? Or exotic animals trafficking? etc

wrong again not from you..but from who say that to you..the drugs are social..or you use it at partys and to enjoy some time with friends......thats what usualy happen to who choose drugs not to enjoy but to forget...its like drinking to forget...normaly thoose guys are alchoolics..that is the 1st step to change to other more strong

its a bad decision to choose to take drugs cuz your life at home sucks...and yeah i can see why the answer..13-14...problems at home....lol i think when this kids grow up and have a house to pay bils to pay and no job and the REAL problems start,yes cuz at 13-14 i dont see any problem except school lol...what will they do...kill them selfs..it just idiotic the reason they give you..

I know many ppl that smoked all theyr lifes..never miss nothing to theyr kids and specialy respect never missed a bill to pay and in some cases never had a trafic accident..

and still pot head's...so i dont see a problem...the problem is in ppl's minds..nothing more

true about that but not only in ppl's minds is it, it also are the friends who have alot of influence on the other, you dont get addicted from 1 joint or pot to.. what ive seen/know about friends and people around me, friends and problems at home are the biggest problem here and mostly wrong friends...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CANBdLJSTog&playnext=1&list=PLFBBA928C9A27EBB2&feature=results_video

it remeber me this...

Bad

Deadly

WEED

you will become crazy with it...be carefull

Satan can pocess you..

its more than proved by cientists that pot its a good treatment to

cancer,problems of the eyes,day to day stress..

but i see that for some even like that it still EVIL..lol

Just loling Kat0n dont take it seriously..

even if you are not a pot lover...i still love you :P

• Like 2

Just loling Kat0n dont take it seriously..

even if you are not a pot lover...i still love you :P

Must...eradicate...the...pot! Jk, even if I'm not a pot lover indeed...but I still love you as well :D

• Like 2