Football not soccer

GraveDigger

I am a big football fan and I was wondering if anyone else loves the sport as much as I do. If you have a favorite pro or college team that you root for then post it here and let the world know.

GO COWBOYS!!

I am a big football fan and I was wondering if anyone else loves the sport as much as I do. If you have a favorite pro or college team that you root for then post it here and let the world know.

GO COWBOYS!!

There's a sports section for this :lol:

Lol how did they mess up the name again? Football makes sense because you use ur foot and a ball (which we now called soccer). "Football" that uses a pig skin, mostly has the use of your hands throughout the game.

• 4 weeks later...

Lol how did they mess up the name again? Football makes sense because you use ur foot and a ball (which we now called soccer). "Football" that uses a pig skin, mostly has the use of your hands throughout the game.

'american' football evolved out of rugby and soccer, hence football. footy or football came to north america via the english and transformed over the years to its gridiron state we now call football. and you're right onion, it should be called handball, er carryball, er runningwithball lol

GO VIKES!