CS:GO Gaming night

Ajreag

Since there are very few people on the server and you can never really meet, because everyone joins in different times,

I thought we could maybe arrange a Gaming night where some people that want to, can join.

I think Teamspeak isn´t obligatory but would be funny ;)

I don´t really have an idea for a date but we could see first of all who is interested!

So give me your ideas for a date and write yourself in here so I know you are interested :)

• Like 1

Sounds nice to me, I tried getting every single one that has cs:go to play at one time but I failed...

Gaming night can be easily arranged, just we need to pick a date for it. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

alright little update :D I thought about doing it on a weekend, so the 1/26/2013 would fit pretty well. But we still need one Player to have even teams! Just say if and when you have time on that day/evening :)

alright little update :D I thought about doing it on a weekend, so the 1/26/2013 would fit pretty well. But we still need one Player to have even teams! Just say if and when you have time on that day/evening :)

Check private section, general talk. ;)