RIP Logitech MX518

Unknown

Guys, i have to announce that my mx518 mouse started to turn off and on all the time, i believe that it's days are counted, so what mouse do you suggest, as far as i checked some mice, there are even with 6000 dpi, well, just give me some opinions please.

logitech g400 ftw :) and it's pretty cheap and has pretty much the same shape as mx goes up to 3200dpi, but you won't need that much if you're only going to play ET

THIS, the logitech g400 is the newer version of the mx518 :P

I just love it (using my third one atm, if you count the logitech mx518 with it ^^)

OW, ps it's 3600dpi, but that's marketing BS anyway

Edited by DrJoske

THIS, the logitech g400 is the newer version of the mx518 :P

I just love it (using my third one atm, if you count the logitech mx518 with it ^^)

What u mean by saying that u're using third one? Have it broken once? and what happened to your mx518?

P.S it looks like mx518 isn't it.

What u mean by saying that u're using third one? Have it broken once? and what happened to your mx518?

i myself have been using this one almost a year and had 0 problems with it, still has good slide on my steelseries qck minipad. I can't imagine, how this thing could brake srsly maybe if you're mad and throw it at the wall perhaps:D? So it's very cashworthy imo, i myself paid only 40€ for it which is pretty cheap for gaming mouse.

Ignore the fact that it's my third one...

I just tend to break stuff like mouses pretty fast

Of course it looks like a MX518, it's the newer version of it.

My mx518 broke, then I bought g400

Broke that one too ^^

Nothing to do with mouse being poor quality, just me breaking shit fast ^^

ps. Didn't throw it at wall, it just fell of desk (getting unplugged). Didn't noticed and stepped on it...

MX518 juste brok, because of being old... Back than I used my mouse way more than I do now (pretty much only for gaming I use my mouse much, for the rest I barely click)

Edited by DrJoske

I can't imagine, how this thing could brake srsly maybe if you're mad and throw it at the wall perhaps:D?

I was playing ET, and suddenly it started to turn off and on and it still continues :P

Open mouse cut the part of the wire that is damaged, re-solder, back in business.

Once i cut the broken wire of that mouse and it worked until now. Before buying new one, i will open this mouse and check the wire :P