Suggest me some xbox games

OnionKnight

I just got an xbox 360 and I need some suggestions for games. I know all the latest ones like MW2, borderlands and dragon age. Is there any old games I am missing out on?

Who needs old games right now? With Forza, L4D2, Borderlands, Dragon Age, MW2, and Assassin's Creed II things are looking mighty fine.

Some big ones I guess would be Bioshock (especially with the new one coming out in a few months), Fallout 3, Oblivion, GTA IV (all I can think off of the top of my head at the moment)... There's also the best arcade games like Castle Crashers, Shadow Complex, Braid, etc.

OK I would have to say get..

- Crackdown

- BioShock

- Oblivion

- Gears of War 2

- Fifa 10

- Madden 10

- Fallout 3

- Forza 3

Get 1 shooter, 1 rpg and one sport/racing and you will have a nice library.

lol allmost my with but with out bioshock or oblivion l4d and l4d2

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='02 December 2009 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1259793485' post='45358]

I would say Fable 2, or any of the guitar heroes stuff like that :)

Assassins creed 2 looks great though, loved the first one..

ALso, I still like COD 4.. Even with MW2 being out.. =]

Got Fable 2. The ending was kinda the suck D= (no big boss battle at the end). So far I have L4D, Fable 2, Burnout Paradise and Condemned Origins (all old games lol). Just going with whatever people are suggesting me =P

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='02 December 2009 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1259793485' post='45358]

I would say Fable 2, or any of the guitar heroes stuff like that :)

Assassins creed 2 looks great though, loved the first one..

ALso, I still like COD 4.. Even with MW2 being out.. =]

AC2 is sooo much better than the first and has consumed all of my xbox time, it even put MW2 on the shelf.

The only problem is the money system is kinda broken, upgrade your villa early and you'll be rolling in it by the end.

Oh i've never beat fable 2 so I wouldn't know :P I spend most of the free time that I have now (which is barely any :/) playing ET and scrimming lol.

And Artisan, I just played AC2 today at a friends house.... Simply...................AMAZING.. I loved it :D:D

Then again I was high, everygame is pretty fun when your high lol..

Bioshock, Mass Effect, Oblivion, Forza 3, Eternal Sonata, Tales Of Vesperia, Burnout Revenge and Resident Evil 5.

I will give Bioshock and Oblivion a go at after exams

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='03 December 2009 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1259873380' post='45529]

Oh i've never beat fable 2 so I wouldn't know :P I spend most of the free time that I have now (which is barely any :/) playing ET and scrimming lol.

And Artisan, I just played AC2 today at a friends house.... Simply...................AMAZING.. I loved it :D:D

Then again I was high, everygame is pretty fun when your high lol..

AC2 I might just have to get through illegal means =P. I find a $60 dollar price tag just way too much. Also i thought the first AC was okay but not that great =P (all you need to do is master counter attack and you win. Also why the hell is it bad if i stab crazy beggars who get in my way lol.)

If you have XBOX LIVE you can play call of duty, battlefield bad company 1 and 2, FEAR2, and a racing game, plus a game like guitar hero or rockband

I bought Castle Crashers and Shadow Complex from Xbox live and I love them. Never had so much fun =) (yay castle crashers !!)

Onion, is there anything like GameFly where you are? It'd be a great way to play games that you can't, or don't want to, dish out the $$$ for.

Bioshock is a must!! Call of Duty 4, I enjoyed Devil May Cry 4 even though I've never played any of the others before. Mirror's Edge was short, but good if only for the new style of gameplay, I liked the art style too. Blue Dragon is a good RPG. Batman: Arkham Asylum is also a must!!! Dead Space. I heard The Darkness is supposed to be pretty good. An awesome, amazing arcade game, and another must!! as well, would be Puzzle Quest. That game is so addictive! I'm not sure how awesome it would be on the 360 though, I played it on my Nintendo DS, so it was easy to play with the touch screen.

I hear you on Fable 2. I was expecting some epic boss battle and it just totally disappointed me!

If you are looking for old used games to buy for under $20 I have some suggestions.

I think Mass Effect was a great rpg, it's one of my favorite games for 360. You can probably get it really cheap now and this would be a good time since the second game in the already announced trilogy will be out in a few months.

I also liked the first Saint's Row, which should be dirt cheap too. Fun gameplay and funny script.

Oblivion was cool, I actually liked it better than Fallout 3. Hope you like it too.