Suggest me some xbox games

OnionKnight

Onion, is there anything like GameFly where you are? It'd be a great way to play games that you can't, or don't want to, dish out the $$$ for.

Bioshock is a must!! Call of Duty 4, I enjoyed Devil May Cry 4 even though I've never played any of the others before. Mirror's Edge was short, but good if only for the new style of gameplay, I liked the art style too. Blue Dragon is a good RPG. Batman: Arkham Asylum is also a must!!! Dead Space. I heard The Darkness is supposed to be pretty good. An awesome, amazing arcade game, and another must!! as well, would be Puzzle Quest. That game is so addictive! I'm not sure how awesome it would be on the 360 though, I played it on my Nintendo DS, so it was easy to play with the touch screen.

I hear you on Fable 2. I was expecting some epic boss battle and it just totally disappointed me!

YA I KNOW !!! I WAS SO PISSED AT THE ENDING D=. It was total bullshiititttt. *pokes get castle crashers jess =P* (you will definitely like it !). Also i"ll try some of the games you mentioned (i played Devil May Cry 4 and Mirrors Edge on my comp). I think I'll give Puzzle Quest a go and Batman !!! (blue dragon and dead space if it is in my price range =p. I haven't looked at them )

Also i'll give Saints Row a go (since Milk and Organic suggest it =P)

• 2 weeks later...

fable 2 is a big waste of time. it's nothing but a zelda ripoff, and not as good as zelda anyway for what it is -- a dumbed down RPG easy enough for a 10yr old to pwn at.

if you like RPG games, fallout 3 is about the best thing you can get on the xbox now.. there are tons of anime-influenced japanese rpgs out there, but fallout has a much better ( actually makes sense ) storyline. it's something you can put 200+ hours into and not be finished with.

GTA IV > saints row IMO.

i guess it depends on what you like in a game tho.. GTA is a more 'adult' game with better writing, better story, grittier action, better graphics etc. some ppl have said they had more fun with saints row, but i think those are the people who have more fun with exploding "snake-in-a-can" than actual peanut brittle. you know, if you would rather have a giant inflatable

crayon than an actual set of crayolas, saints row is probably your game. it's like if GTA was a novel, saints row is the unlicensed comic-book version of it.

burnout paradise is pretty fun for a while, but i got bored with it. forza is awesome, and the newest need for speed is supposed to be great too.

mass effect and bioshock are games everyone should play that you should be able to pick up cheap. they won't last long ( finished bioshock in about 8 hrs vs. i have 230 hrs into fallout, haven't played 3 of the expansions yet lol this is why i hardly ever play ET anymore ) so i wouldn't pay more than $15 for bioshock.

for good game reviews look here:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation

^ that guy is hilarious and doesn't mince words about games at all!

fable 2 is a big waste of time. it's nothing but a zelda ripoff, and not as good as zelda anyway for what it is -- a dumbed down RPG easy enough for a 10yr old to pwn at.

if you like RPG games, fallout 3 is about the best thing you can get on the xbox now.. there are tons of anime-influenced japanese rpgs out there, but fallout has a much better ( actually makes sense ) storyline. it's something you can put 200+ hours into and not be finished with.

I am planning to get Fallout 3 after i mod my xbox 360 =P (my live expires at the end of this month and then i will mod). Fable 2 was a huge disappointment lol. The beginning seemed alright but it went downhill from the start (the ending was total crap).

Hmm I liked Saints Row 1 + 2 (i borrowed 2 from my friend). over GTA IV for some reason. Dunno why but I just like the gameplay of Saints Row 1 + 2 better. I played GTA IV on my computer and I can tell you it is a lot harder than the Saints Row games. There is added frustration in GTA IV with the time i spent restarting the failed missions and getting cash, guns and ammo than actually playing them (which is the reason i found it hard). Saints Row 1 + 2 just throws you in the world with everything available for you and if you want it, you just got to look on the map and do whatever you like (there is no locked content and you don't have to do certain things to unlock all the maps ..etc). I guess the main reason is that Saints Row tries to be a satire making fun of common "gangster/thug/criminal" stereotypes whereas GTA IV is more serious and really tries to stick to a story. But like you said, it depends what you want =) (both are pretty good games though)

I got Assassins Creed 2 for Xmas. I never played the first one but im loving it. Im not a fan of open world mission type games and i have not played them. This surprised me and im loving it. Get it on xbox as it works better the PC.

Edited by Higgeo

yeah i never played assassins creed I - the reviews said it was a great idea but wasn't pulled off very well.. but that the 2nd one fixes all the complaints in the first. i probably play it one day when price goes down =p looks really fun.

saints row is good i guess, but i been playing GTA since they first came out & i guess i am fanboy =D

i like harder, story driven games that i can sink half a year into lol. it is annoying having all your 'friends' bothering you wanting you to hang out with them all the time, but i just ignored them after a while. you don't HAVE to do all that stuff in GTA. its a different kind of fun to FINALLY have the weapons you have been wishing you had, to blow up lots of cops, than to be able to do that from the first moment in saints row.

either game, running around like a thug is great fun.

i hear FIFA 2010 is one of best soccer games EV4R!!!1111 but i kinda suck at sports games =p

been playing batman 2 days now. OMFG i started on very hard level and it takes me 2 hours to get through the VERY FIRST FIGHT. 2 hours on normal level i had beaten the first 2 boss battles lol. it's pretty fun game, but i get the feeling that on normal or easy i could finish the game in about 8-10 hours. there are things to collect, but enemies don't respawn so it seems kinda pointless to go back through levels to get all the trophies 100%.. we'll see. i'm honestly not very far into game now because i am determined to play at hardest level =p

i can't say enough about fallout 3 though. qui-gon-jin is your dad. how cool is that? it is basically oblivion with guns, but there's a lot of improvement over oblivion. there were no giant robots in oblivion for example lol. "Communism will be destroyed!" lol.

Well if anyone gets L4D2 or Forza Motorsport 3 hit me up (as I need most of the online achievements for both, heh).

Also, as I think I've said before - Assassin's Creed II is indeed awesome.. I beat both it and its predecessor and the second is soooo much better. After playing the second there's no way I'll touch the first again as it would just be a disappointing experience.