Shootings in Newton, Connecticut

ApfelGanja

As a parent and emergency medical service provider all I can say is my heart bleeds for the parents of those children and also for the pain and torment my brothers and sisters that responded will live with their whole lives, may you all find peace in GOD.

Doc I agree with you completely, this is why I carry and have and will all my life. If the teachers were allowed to arm themselves to protect the children maybe some of these nut jobs would go after an easier target. after all we trust the teachers to teach our children and take care of them when we are not there so why should we not trust them to protect them.

My heart breaks thinking of parents that will never see their kids grow up. As a parent I could never imagine the pain they must be feeling.

Could be more agree with you Joe.. Why childs? Why not some senior center? Its not any more desirable, but still.

Peace everyone.

My heart breaks thinking of parents that will never see their kids grow up. As a parent I could never imagine the pain they must be feeling.

WE are right there with ya Joe.

i just couldn't imagine losing a child like this. hell it bothers me now and they aren't even my kids by blood but i feel like they r all our kids in my heart. just so hard to beleave all this happened....wow just seems like a nightmare

My heart broke a little when I heard it on the radio

i'll never understand what makes someone kill like this and so many kids?!

My thoughts go out to all the families who lost someone

A parent should never outlive their kid :(

No law, no religion could have stopped this nut job. The dude in China used a knife and got 20 (I think). Little will stop a person with a sole focus on killing.

Attacking the 2nd amendment is not the answer. The bad guys will have a gun..... no matter what laws are in place. I find the "Possession of a firearm on these premises is illegal" signs amusing. No sign has ever stopped one of these wack-o's.

And police do NOT carry guns to protect the public. They have them to protect themselves.

I couldn't agree with you more. I personally would like to know how this a**h**** of society was able to get his hands on 3 firearms to do this. That's the biggest question that I haven't seen answered yet.

This is just seriously effed. And 2 weeks from christmas. I hope that dickwad f***ing rots for this.

I couldn't agree with you more. I personally would like to know how this a**h**** of society was able to get his hands on 3 firearms to do this. That's the biggest question that I haven't seen answered yet.

This is just seriously effed. And 2 weeks from christmas. I hope that dickwad f***ing rots for this.

From what I have read they where his mom's guns and they where in the house.

This isn't the first time either. I may be wrong but I believe about a dozen people were killed by a man with an ASSAULT RIFLE at the Dark Knight Rises Premiere somewhere in the US. Puts the 2nd amendment into question IMO.

A4 is NOT an assault rifle. It looks like an M16, but shoots more like a hunting rifle. The media have pounded this so hard that know one understands what a true assault weapon is.

Look at the guy in China. Got 20 with a knife. Let's ban knives. <dripping sarcasm>

2nd amendment is not the issue here.

• Like 2

The biggest thing the media is doing is twisting everything. Yes he had a rifle, but what more then half fall to mention is he left it in the car where police found it. They only found the two handguns with him.

The guns should of been locked up (going off the assumption they were not, but the shooter may have known the combination for the safe or keys for them) and that would of saved many life's. Calling for guns to be taken away is going to only leave guns in the hands of the wrong doers then what? Crime rates WILL go up when only the bad people have guns. We might as well ban cars, knifes, phone cords, plastic bags, duct tape and many other things because those are going to kill more then a gun does.

• Like 1

I can't understand why he would start shooting children, even if he hated society or whatever reason, the children never hurt anyone. Personally I don't agree with banning guns, if we do, the only people who will have guns will be the criminals.

It is horrible what happened....people can be so evil....

Personally I don't agree with banning guns, if we do, the only people who will have guns will be the criminals.

This

It is horrible what happened....people can be so evil....

This

I respect your opinion, but if you look at countries in Europe and other MEDC's that do not have an equivalent of the 2nd amendment, and compare it to the USA, firearm homicides and other gun crimes are among the highest rates in the US. Maybe not 1st place but definitely up there!

I have a feeling no one will agree with me, but that is just my opinion.

Anyways, this post is not about the 2nd amendment, but about the 26 people that died because of a certain trigger-happy psycho.

Edited by ApfelGanja
  • Like 1