X-ray Anti-Cheat and Anti-Pro

Higgeo

Hey i know some of you may have herd about this before but here is some anti cheat software that you may want to look at. It is pretty cool and all.

X-ray Anti-Cheat logo.png

X-ray Anti-Cheat is a program designed to catch and eliminate cheaters in online games. X-ray is a client-side application, running on your machine and offering protection to you and your team-mates in online leagues and tournaments.X-ray uses state-of-the-art methods to protect you and your online gaming experience. It will periodically take screenshots of what you are seeing in-game, and will scan for known cheats and bad processes in the background to help with cheat detection. When you are finished playing your game, X-ray will upload these screenshots to our servers, where our experienced admin team and massive userbase will help catch cheaters by reviewing screenshots and 'flagging' them if they appear suspicious.

http://www.xraygaming.com

Anti pro site_logo.gif

AntiPro is a project coming from Developers of the Anti3 anticheat that was used in the WorldCup3v3 and Crossfire NC. The Mod is based on ETPro and has one main goal: Supply the community with an alternative Anticheat.

http://www.anti-pro.net/

Have you herd or used these anti cheat software? What do you think?

X-ray is in need of an update since most private hacks already have ways of surpassing it. Anti- Pro is still in beta I believe since the guy working on it stopped and someone else picked it up.

Will be the greatest day in the ET World when those undetected hacks (ETbot, Palehook, w/e) are detected by an anti-cheat system - maybe this one will be it..

Edited by nrgy

Will be the greatest day in the ET World when those undetected hacks (ETbot, Palehook, w/e) are detected by an anti-cheat system - maybe this one will be it..

Lol I agree. Then we can all find out who is really hacking out there

• Administrators

Sorry to disappoint you guys but there is no way to stop ppl from hacking in the game, I have already seen a hack that no anticheat tool can protect you from in ET, not gonna go into details but lets just say it was developed by someone who was working on the anti pro and lives somewhere on the Balkans :rolleyes:

Sorry to disappoint you guys but there is no way to stop ppl from hacking in the game, I have already seen a hack that no anticheat tool can protect you from in ET, not gonna go into details but lets just say it was developed by someone who was working on the anti pro and lives somewhere on the Balkans :rolleyes:

That sucks! I wish we could get rid of them. I always wonder when everyone has a normal score, then one guy has 100+ kills with the mp40 and four deaths. :hmm

And of course, they're not hacking, they are just more "pro" than the other forty people.

Damn Balkans! lol.

An hour after it comes out people will be swapping it for p0rn on the torrents.

• Administrators

i know an multihack that is 4 years old and undetected....pb = noob

PB is not nub, its just pimple faced small dicked kids that know a bit of scripting that change certain parameters and hence make it undetectable you can do this with 90 percent of public hax out there, people that really dont understand computers and how software works should not really call a anti cheat company nub since it just makes them look silly maybe even stupid.

i know an multihack that is 4 years old and undetected....pb = noob

PB aren't noob, they just stopped working hard on a free game that has been called as "dead". No mather if you say a lot of players still play it, they aren't supporting it anymore. They won't waste their time and money on that game which doesn't give them any money back.

PB is not nub, its just pimple faced small dicked kids that know a bit of scripting that change certain parameters and hence make it undetectable you can do this with 90 percent of public hax out there, people that really dont understand computers and how software works should not really call a anti cheat company nub since it just makes them look silly maybe even stupid.

However PB doesn't have the greatest coders. I already said that in another post, the people working at PB has lower skills than hack coders. This is normal because creating a hack pay A LOT more then creating an anti-hack. A normal coder that wants to make it into the anti-cheat will work hard on understanding the hacks one by one. Then he will realize that it would be easy to code a hack to be undetectable and finally after looking at how much he could make by doing hacks, he chose to go in that direction. There is a lot of "A word" hack coders which say they are proud to make hacks but those are the bad coders and their hack are getting detectable really fast. The one you don't ear about are the best hack coders and they know how to make cash.

So PB still didn't got it, they need to give more money to make hacks detectable faster. Then they will be able to put their LOGO on more games. However it's hard to put a big cash down when the risk is big like that.

But hey, that's just my thought ;)

PB aren't noob, they just stopped working hard on a free game that has been called as "dead". No mather if you say a lot of players still play it, they aren't supporting it anymore. They won't waste their time and money on that game which doesn't give them any money back.

However PB doesn't have the greatest coders. I already said that in another post, the people working at PB has lower skills than hack coders. This is normal because creating a hack pay A LOT more then creating an anti-hack. A normal coder that wants to make it into the anti-cheat will work hard on understanding the hacks one by one. Then he will realize that it would be easy to code a hack to be undetectable and finally after looking at how much he could make by doing hacks, he chose to go in that direction. There is a lot of "A word" hack coders which say they are proud to make hacks but those are the bad coders and their hack are getting detectable really fast. The one you don't ear about are the best hack coders and they know how to make cash.

But hey, that's just my thought ;)

I don't blame pb for letting ET slide, I'm glad we have what we have. It's like any other form of crime or deviance. You're only going to catch a certain percentage of the violaters. The best way to catch them is to bring one of them into our fold and use them against the others.

• 2 weeks later...

ya...in last days so much cheaters was on fa 2 ...not normal...i think when xmas holidays comes much more little kid with his noob aimbots

Take some demos or message me through xfire.