X-ray Anti-Cheat and Anti-Pro

Higgeo

Sorry to disappoint you guys but there is no way to stop ppl from hacking in the game, I have already seen a hack that no anticheat tool can protect you from in ET, not gonna go into details but lets just say it was developed by someone who was working on the anti pro and lives somewhere on the Balkans :rolleyes:

And just to let u know i live in balcan..

However PB doesn't have the greatest coders. I already said that in another post, the people working at PB has lower skills than hack coders. This is normal because creating a hack pay A LOT more then creating an anti-hack. A normal coder that wants to make it into the anti-cheat will work hard on understanding the hacks one by one. Then he will realize that it would be easy to code a hack to be undetectable and finally after looking at how much he could make by doing hacks, he chose to go in that direction. There is a lot of "A word" hack coders which say they are proud to make hacks but those are the bad coders and their hack are getting detectable really fast. The one you don't ear about are the best hack coders and they know how to make cash.

So PB still didn't got it, they need to give more money to make hacks detectable faster. Then they will be able to put their LOGO on more games. However it's hard to put a big cash down when the risk is big like that.

But hey, that's just my thought ;)

Plus most hacks that are used in comp are private shared by 1 or 2 ppl. Theres no way they'll get detected just because of that. In some cases teams share the same bot, and even then, the hack is usually coded specifically for them so that it will stay undetected for as long as possible. That's how Palehook was, different code for each hack, supposed to be impossible to be detected. Too bad Killerboy hacked that database :D

On a side note, Killerboy added me on crossfire :P

I guess I am not that surprised - X-Ray is only hope left right now although I doubt it will ever be implemented onto any Jaymod pubs..

When you dl X-ray it tells you please only use it for scrims / matches, no pubbing. Anyway, implementing it for pubs is impossible since it is client side, not server side, and since so many nubs play on pubs, not many will know that X-ray is needed.