Whole Bunch of F|A on Killbox

nadionnepj

Alrighty looks like we have a date set. This Saturday, the 15th, from 12:00 pm to 12:00 am (noon to midnight). If everyone could be on, or stop by, from 4:00ish to 6:00ish that'd be awesome. See you all in game. It will be on the Killbox server. The IP for it is in my previous post.

EDIT: and if you can try and be on TS3, it makes everything more fun.

• Like 2

On hardcore, 60% of the player gonna use AK47, 10% others Assault rifles, 10% PP90 and other SMG, 15% Light machine guns

The other 5% gonna try to be good at sniping but cant avoid getting sprayed and getting 1 shotted.

I'm sorry, but without seeming offensive, that's absolute bullshit hahaha. I play hardcore all the time and have no problem at all achieving a top score with sniper, as do many other players, must just be your experience with it.

Hopefully be able to join you all on saturday.

Edit: In fact the server I play on often has 30-50% of the team sniping at one point, just putting it out there ^^

Edited by vujanic

I'm sorry, but without seeming offensive, that's absolute bullshit hahaha. I play hardcore all the time and have no problem at all achieving a top score with sniper, as do many other players, must just be your experience with it.

Hopefully be able to join you all on saturday.

Edit: In fact the server I play on often has 30-50% of the team sniping at one point, just putting it out there ^^

Alright you two, stay on top here. We are talking about doing a game day. If you wanna talk bout that take it to pm or xfire.

As for the game day, I'll try to make it. Unfortunately, I have previous arrangements for this weekend, so I might not be able to attend (I'll see if I can escape). Though I'm looking forward to ones in the future.

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 1

So I've got some bad news guys. A family situation has come up and I'm not sure that I will (actually I'm pretty sure I won't) be able to play this Saturday. RFL unfortunately. So since I won't be able to be there I need another member to step up if they can and run the show. I would like to eventually turn this thing into a semi-regular event, so knowing approximately how many people showed up is important. Also, pm-ing available people on xfire is crucial to turnout. Sorry about the trouble everyone, if you have any questions let me know.

Agreed Vuj! Mago0, You have got to be kiddin me! I mean really! Why dont you go play on Beginners on crossfire and tell me your what you think again. :D

Alright you two, stay on top here. We are talking about doing a game day. If you wanna talk bout that take it to pm or xfire.

imgres.jpeg