Whole Bunch of F|A on Killbox

nadionnepj

Hey All,

I was playing with Cannibal, Uncasid, and Sparhawk today and decided we need to have a group/clan play at some point. So without further ado, that's what this post was designed for. If you want to join the party, we'll be playing on killbox (unless nobody wants to, if so add it as a note to the bottom of your reply). It would help setting up the time if people could please reply with a time (morning, mid-day, afternoon, evening) in Eastern Standard Time (EST) and day of the week that works for you. Once enough replies have been posted I'll setup 2 different times.

Days for me:

-Sunday Afternoon

-Weekday Mornings

Note:

Killbox is a 1.7 version server

IP: 108.61.21.94:28932

Killbox is a softcore multi game-type server

Additional note:

Please put your time and day in this format at the bottom of your post, that way it will be easier to collect results.

"Days for me:

-(day that works for you)

-(one additional day that works for you)"

If you could list two days that will make it easier to coordinate it.

• Like 2

http://fearless-assa...ro/page__st__15

Just another thing we were setting up previously, see the bottom of that page, not the top :D

Weekday Afternoons (past 3:55)

Most Weekends All Day (but not this weekend, busy)

The only problem is, the opposing team would milk kills out of me like a cow -_-

Sparhawk

• Like 1

Evenings GMT so 1-7 pm EST in the week and Sunday evenings as well 1-7 pm EST.

Prefer hardcore myself, the other server we have "No marty mixed gametype" but happy to play in any server.

Days are depending most of the time, but I will mostly be online at 13:30 EST till 16:00 EST on weekdays.

And in weekends somewhere between 9:00 and 16:00.

That's all I can say about it :)

Wouldn't this be a good time to try and populate the Mixed gametype server that's been empty for months now? And if you're a decent sniper you'll have no problem sniping on hardcore..

As for times, just let me know what time you're doing it GMT and I'll let you know if I can play or not, have work etc

I'm not even in FA anymore so not sure if I'm valid to play

And if you're a decent sniper you'll have no problem sniping on hardcore..

On hardcore, 60% of the player gonna use AK47, 10% others Assault rifles, 10% PP90 and other SMG, 15% Light machine guns

The other 5% gonna try to be good at sniping but cant avoid getting sprayed and getting 1 shotted.

• Like 1

Vujanic, you'll always be welcome to play! THis isn't just an

=F|A= Clan Only" thing, not only are we welcoming more players and

populating the server, we're having fun with people we know!

And Magoo, I'm curious: Where dafuq did you get those statisitics? xD

Experience or what?

Sparhawk

And Magoo, I'm curious: Where dafuq did you get those statisitics? xD

Experience or what?

Sparhawk

95% of statistics are made up on the spot.

On hardcore, 60% of the player gonna use AK47, 10% others Assault rifles, 10% PP90 and other SMG, 15% Light machine guns

The other 5% gonna try to be good at sniping but cant avoid getting sprayed and getting 1 shotted.

What about grenade launchers?

Edited by ajnl
  • Like 4

Experience, AK47 is the best gun in the game no doubt and the best players around here knows it. PP90 is noob frendly and extremely powerfull in hardcore (spray and pray) and of course , LMG are simply brainless in anybody hands, especially in hardcore.

I played enough to know all this, you dont have to be good to see that our Beginners server is filled with LMGs and AKs.

Grenade Launcher is situational, most people use it because its "fun" and most maps always get a certain spawn trap section. Everybody knows what a tube launched in a spawn do, multiples kills without even trying/aiming.

Edited by MagOo