My girlfriend just bought me a 360.

Lightning Count

best game= Oblivion...

for wii=its definitely super smash brawls.

i know its not xbox, but just had to say that.

I just got Oblivion. It better not suck !!! *points* XD

I just got Oblivion. It better not suck !!! *points* XD

Its really good game, only thing what sucks in this game is it have some awful bugs. I just beated the game + Shivering island expansion with a 110h of playtime.

Its really good game, only thing what sucks in this game is it have some awful bugs. I just beated the game + Shivering island expansion with a 110h of playtime.

I bought the game of the year edition so I have both expansions (knights of nine and shivering island). LOL i wish it was multiplayer though (it would be so helpful to bring Avrae on the journey XD). I just started though and all i did was help some old guy catch fish, cure a town from an invisible spell (i got gang beat because i didn't see anyone and tried to steal stuff and then all of a sudden i was getting hit by invisible people and was like "WTH is that a glitch". But apparently not lol) and kill some witch in a cave.

I only played 4 hrs worth and there is still sooo much to do. It is crazy

I bought the game of the year edition so I have both expansions (knights of nine and shivering island). LOL i wish it was multiplayer though (it would be so helpful to bring Avrae on the journey XD). I just started though and all i did was help some old guy catch fish, cure a town from an invisible spell (i got gang beat because i didn't see anyone and tried to steal stuff and then all of a sudden i was getting hit by invisible people and was like "WTH is that a glitch". But apparently not lol) and kill some witch in a cave.

I only played 4 hrs worth and there is still sooo much to do. It is crazy

I also have the game of the year edition, i may start that knight of nine thing. There are still many sidequest and guilds what i havent played yet, in guilds i only have accomplished dark brotherhood and arena(it isn guild though :P but anyway). lol if there was a multiplayer the game would be too easy for u cuz i have 100% chameleon armor and dagger with attack 20pts+drain health 25pts and many other kick ass things :D

• 1 year later...

:o Oblivion is ballin, I spent 400+ hours of fun on that! Wolfenstein is pretty cool too on the xbox

I gotta say, Oblivion is more fun on the PC. The 'cheats' for it make it more fun.

I also have the game of the year edition, i may start that knight of nine thing. There are still many sidequest and guilds what i havent played yet, in guilds i only have accomplished dark brotherhood and arena(it isn guild though :P but anyway). lol if there was a multiplayer the game would be too easy for u cuz i have 100% chameleon armor and dagger with attack 20pts+drain health 25pts and many other kick ass things :D

[[[[sEMI-SPOILERS]]]]

In the Knights of The Nine quest chain, you go on a series of quests, mostly involving spelunking into caves and fortress ruins, for all the pieces of the full bodied Crusader's Armor and it's two weapons. I was playing as a Dunmer Vampire when I just randomly happened across this quest line and began pursuing it. I was very fond of feeding on people and generally being an evil prick to everyone... stealing anything and everything I could to sell at the Thieves' Guild fences. Funny thing about the Crusader's Armor is... you can't do bad things and still expect to keep on wearing it.. >.> Needless to say, after having to pilgrimage across the map 3 times, to pray at the.. what.. 8-9 alters or whatever.. I cured my vampirism and turned over a new leaf. After I had completed the Thieves Guild quests anyways. The armor has all kinds of bonuses to Charisma and gives you an awesome ability that increases stats by a certain percentage for a large chunk of your MP (This may be a skill acquired from the questline apart from the armor). The gloves also give an ability known as Lay On Hands. You may be able to guess what it does, but it Heals Other on Touch. I think it's free or costs very little to use. If you want an overpowered set of armor then definitely go for the Crusader set. ;)

[[[[END SPOILER]]]]

The only reason I stopped playing was because I beat the storyline. Onion, if you read this, don't venture more than a few quests into the story. It's pretty short, compared to Morrowind. So do everything else the game has to offer first. :)