Nocell Needs Heaphones!

Levi

Best headphones i know is Steelseries siberia v2. There is really good sound quality, can hear everything, looks good and fitts good.

http://steelseries.com/products/audio/steelseries-siberia-v2

Edited by LainTime SwE
  • Like 2

Headphones you say huh? i am an audiophile and i am crazy when it comes to music. I have purchased 5 earphones just in one day (a week ago). Tell me is it for music / for PC-gaming. For music, you should go for in-ear earphones. where as for PC-gaming you should go for Headphones.So i have almost earphones available.

Earphones :-

THE BEST :- it is of BOSE and SEINHEISER brands. seinheiser is an german maker, where as bose is an american. choose any products, from these brands, trust me you gonna love it.These are ultimate sound you gonna get. average cost is 100 $ USD

THE VERY GOOD :- it is of SONY and CREATIVE brands. Cant afford 'the best' ? no problem, get sony or creative. These are also VERY GOOD. Choose any model that you like. average cost 50 $ USD

THE GOOD AND AFFORDABLE :- SOUNDMAGIC , PHILIPS , PANASONIC , DOMO. Soundmagic es 18, pl 21 are again extremely good. price : 20$. domo enthral q7 is cheap yes good performing one costing 4 $. panasonic HJE 120 K is good 7$. philips SHE 2550 is cheapest but very good 3 $.

All are tested by me. my taste for music is :- rock, bass boost, pop, classic.

All products have very good / good clarity and bass. ALL products come with warranty of 1 year.

Products pricing according to INDIAN online mega stores. Prices may vary in your country.

Recommended mode of buying is by online. This way you can get genuine products sealed and cheap.

Any Indians or foreigners can contact me for more details.

All the best.

• Like 1