Pulp fiction!

Ackmey

How many of you have seen it? I know it's a big classic 'n all but I'm just a little kid; only saw it like a month ago.

Probably one of my favorite oldie movies along with The Godfather.

What about you guys?

If youre less than 18 you shouldnt be watching that movie,but as a movie itself..gotta love tarantino,hes style is awsome.

When i first watched it..had no clue wth is going on..lol,than sec time i managed to figure out hehe.

Now tarantino directed another movie called Inglorious Basterds..its about..guess...Nazis..and jews..not exactly my theme of a movie..

Pulp rocks :)

CLASSIC AWESOME MOVIE! samuel jackson is the man in it!! ohh im sorry did i break your concentration..describe what marcelus (wallus) looks like...WHAT?...SAY WHAT AGAIN I DARE YA I DOUBLE DARE YA!!.. does he look like a b***? WHAT? DOES HE LOOK LIKE A b***!? NO!! then why you tryin to f him lol best part of the movie when him and travolta talk to the 3 guys there..

If youre less than 18 you shouldnt be watching that movie

Ohmygosh you're right, the terrible movie stole my innocence and traumatized me forever, 'fraid to say I'm gonna grow up to be a rapist murderer, oh god the evils of media.

-.- Come on...

As for inglorious basterds, I haven't seen it yet; I will when it comes out on DVD.

Ohmygosh you're right, the terrible movie stole my innocence and traumatized me forever, 'fraid to say I'm gonna grow up to be a rapist murderer, oh god the evils of media.

-.- Come on...

As for inglorious basterds, I haven't seen it yet; I will when it comes out on DVD.

Ever heard for sarcasm...:S

@Lella Yeah that's where I was going with that speech. ^^ Sorry though you weren't being serious I know, I was just kidding.

@f2 I'm liking your sig... oh and there's not much chance of me droppin' by your house any time soon, unless you tell me where you live; then it's a different story ;)

• 1 month later...

How many of you have seen it? I know it's a big classic 'n all but I'm just a little kid; only saw it like a month ago.

Probably one of my favorite oldie movies along with The Godfather.

What about you guys?

OMG you think Pulp Fiction is an oldie?????

I suddenly feel so so old

Pulp fiction is from 1994, when were u born?

I was 12 by then, just starting to get very interested in women

hmmmmmm I fail, I thought it came out in the late 80's for some reason. I was born in '94, actually. ^^

OK

first of all Pulp Fiction and the Godfather are'nt both "oldies". They were made like 20 years apart. Both are bad ass though. You need to watch Inglorius Basterds--great flick in my opinion. I just watched "Extract" tonight and laughed my ass off--its pretty funny. Iam just about to watch Paranormal Activity in a few minutes and will post my not so humble opinion later regarding it.

Also.., if you go to btjunkie.com you can download all of these movies that we just mentioned. You just need limewire or something like it to download it.

pease & chicken grease,

GraveDigger :crazy