Pulp fiction!

Ackmey

Pulp Fiction was the greatest movie of the 1990's, Tarantino's Mona Lisa. If you liked that movie you should check out True Romance and Reservoir Dogs which are two similar movies that Tarantino did early in his career (both early 90's movies). Inglorious Basterds would rank 4th on my list of favorite Tarantino movies behind those three. Also make sure to see all movies starring Robert DeNiro, especially Goodfellas, The Deer Hunter, and Heat... and I guess I really can't talk about early 90's action films (a great time for action movies) without mentioning Terminator 2 and Tombstone.

If you want to see a bad ass real old flick, check out "M" (1931). It's a German flick about a manhunt for a child murderer and is a must-watch for any movie buff just for it's importance to the industry. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0022100/

OK

first of all Pulp Fiction and the Godfather are'nt both "oldies". They were made like 20 years apart. Both are bad ass though. You need to watch Inglorius Basterds--great flick in my opinion. I just watched "Extract" tonight and laughed my ass off--its pretty funny. Iam just about to watch Paranormal Activity in a few minutes and will post my not so humble opinion later regarding it.

Also.., if you go to btjunkie.com you can download all of these movies that we just mentioned. You just need limewire or something like it to download it.

pease & chicken grease,

GraveDigger :crazy

Saw Inglorious Basterds, also great, the soundtrack isn't as good though... Saw Paranormal Activity last night, I really don't know what the hype is all about, it really is boring as hell, it only gets a bit better in the last few minutes.

Also, THE btjunkie thing is a PIRATE site, you have to keep the authorities at BAY... ^^

utorrent > limewire.