Anonymous declares cyber war on Israel

Medic Kane

israel-palestine_map.jpg

i say nothing more.......i rent my house to a friend and some years after he conquest all the terain from me...till finaly...nothing is mine...

a part of Portugal...was Spanish....and a part of Spain was Portuguese....in the past...so we gonna kill each other for it...civilized ppl dont do this type of things...especialy to some one that open the door of his house ...

And i say...NO TO VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND..not in the XXI century

we had enough wars in the past that killed milions..

Muslim+Jew+Coexist.jpg

i preeferd that it was like this...good exanple...no??

I agree, but today the facts are simpler. The only real way to end the violence in the region is a permanent peace treatie, only if it's upheld of course.

The image you posted did not display how Palestine came to "own" the land; it's a safe assumption they too conquered it aswell. Without that additional data the image can be considered irrelevant since it doesn't show a clear picture.

And your right, we've had wars that killed millions - though, this is an understatement if you count WW2 as well since many tens of millions (I think it's not that far of a billion, correct me if I'm wrong though) - and this war drove many jewish people from Europe - and most of them went to Israel. It isn't very surprising to see how Israel grew that fast.

As for the killing, the simple truth is we aren't really an advanced civilization regarding this aspect. A lot of people die everyday because of the actions of someone else, this has nothing to do with century, this has to do with ourselves. Simply put, some people are unable to resist the temptation of killing; others do it to protect themselves or their family, friends or someone. In this case, Hamas keeps saying "It is acceptable, in fact it's required, to kill every jew you encounter." - while Israel has done a lot to prevent any killing; either way none of this is acceptable to a real advanced civilization and yet it keeps happening.

Again, as you (Lucky) I don't like the violence either and I won't support it - this however doesn't mean I wouldn't use violence as a last resort to defend the people I love or care about and I'm making a reasonable safe assumption that most of us here and around the world would. And from there we can safely conclude that violence is part of our species and it won't go away just because we want it, it'll take time - but it does require people to speak out against the violence, people like you Lucky.

Edited by Xander

I agree, but today the facts are simpler. The only real way to end the violence in the region is a permanent peace treatie, only if it's upheld of course.

1. What do you mean the facts are simpler today?

2. Permanent peace treaty won't work, because there are crazy people in the world. And lots of evil people.

I don't get why a different century has anything to do with it. It isn't like we have less crazy/evil people in the world. I agree, in a perfect world things would be different, but we are not and we will never be in a perfect world. At a certain point you have no other option and at that point you can either let them trample on you or you can fight back.

Edited by ajnl

2. Permanent peace treaty won't work, because there are crazy people in the world. And lots of evil people.

1) ahh, I kinda misworded there. What I actually meant was, today the facts are simple. - as compared to the past, since we don't actually know everything about how it was 100/200 years ago, etc.

2) I feel it might work, if enforced by a neutral third party, which in turn is hard to find. I think the UN *might* (don't shoot me yet!) be a reasonable choice since many different members choice different sides but many agree that there should be no further violence.

[EDIT: made reply '1)' a bit clearer, I hope.]

Edited by Xander

For sure anjl...to find proves just watch the news every day...i do it and there are things that never change...and it makes me sad...so. i watch this to make me smile...

and for sure it will make you too...and like that i can see that the world is not lost...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Q0XTAPWi4

beautifull <3

@ Lucky, I'd like your previous message if I hadn't ran out of positives votes already! haha

Perhaps it'd be a cool idea to make a new topic regarding "how to resolve the situation between Israel and Hamas" and see what solutions everyone that replies can come up with? :)

• Like 1

1) ahh, I kinda misworded there. What I actually meant was, today the facts are simple. - as compared to the past, since we don't actually know everything about how it was 100/200 years ago, etc.

2) I feel it might work, if enforced by a neutral third party, which in turn is hard to find. I think the UN *might* (don't shoot me yet!) be a reasonable choice since many different members choice different sides but many agree that there should be no further violence.

[EDIT: made reply '1)' a bit clearer, I hope.]

Yeah, thing is, I disagree. I do not think things are simpler now than they were before.

And a neutral third party would probably end up having to use violence as well, if one or both of the other parties are not keeping the peace treaty. Isn't this what the UN is? A completely useless third party...

For sure anjl...to find proves just watch the news every day...i do it and there are things that never change...and it makes me sad...so. i watch this to make me smile...

and for sure it will make you too...and like that i can see that the world is not lost...

beautifull <3

You're right, there are good things/people in the world. But realize that there are a lot (a lot more than most ppl probably think) of evil/crazy people. For this reason alone, there will always be violence. Whether you want it or not.

I would rather fight back, than hope they don't attack me (or my country) or try to talk things over constantly. You can not reason with crazy.

And a neutral third party would probably end up having to use violence as well, if one or both of the other parties are not keeping the peace treaty. Isn't this what the UN is? A completely useless third party...

You're right, there are good things/people in the world. But realize that there are a lot (a lot more than most ppl probably think) of evil/crazy people. For this reason alone, there will always be violence. Whether you want it or not.

I would rather fight back, than hope they don't attack me (or my country) or try to talk things over constantly. You can not reason with crazy.

Agreed completly..what we cant do..like many ppl do its generalise saying that all of that or other race are bad...cuz theres good every were...but like you said there more bad greedy jelous ppl than ppl that would like to see a better world..

Reality is sad...

Yeah, thing is, I disagree. I do not think things are simpler now than they were before.

I don't believe the UN would be ideal, but it can bring some more stability or atleast try.

Agreed completly..what we cant do..like many ppl do its generalise saying that all of that or other race are bad...cuz theres good every were...but like you said there more bad greedy jelous ppl than ppl that would like to see a better world..

Reality is sad...

Reality is sad indeed the only thing we can do is make the best of it, and that requires most of us acting in the common good or atleast act on what someone thinks is right, whether the majority thinks its bad or not.

Reality is sad...

I don't believe the UN would be ideal, but it can bring some more stability or atleast try.

Reality is sad indeed the only thing we can do is make the best of it, and that requires most of us acting in the common good or atleast act on what someone thinks is right, whether the majority thinks its bad or not.

Agreed. Oh well, imma go kill people on cod4 ;)

• Like 1

israel-palestine_map.jpg

i say nothing more.......i rent my house to a friend and some years after he conquest all the terain from me...till finaly...nothing is mine...

a part of Portugal...was Spanish....and a part of Spain was Portuguese....in the past...so we gonna kill each other for it...civilized ppl dont do this type of things...especialy to some one that open the door of his house ...

Muslim+Jew+Coexist.jpg

i preeferd that it was like this...good exanple...no??

Lucky you forgot just afew simple facts.

Israel agreed to the UN partition line, our friendly Arab neighbors didnt starting the war in 1948 for Israeli independance. Fast forward to 1967 where again our friendly cousins were poised to wipe us out, Thanks Mr. Nassar. We had no choice to carry out a preemptive strike that smoked Egypts air force on the ground leading to the six day war. Fast forward again to 1973 where our 3 times beaten moronic neighbors decide that we dont have a right to exist and they started the Yom-Kippur War. Now all this "new" territory shown was captured and won fair and square in wars. We gave Sinai back to Egypt in exchange for peace. We pulled out of Gaza and the west bank for peace and yet they are still determined to push us into the sea. Now Lucky what would you do in this situation? We have no partner for peace. we have families murdered as they sleep and civilians blown up on busses.

. we have families murdered as they sleep and civilians blown up on busses.

Palestinians too...so i dont think no one is right...and like you sayd before "fair and square.." the time of the kings conquests are over for long...thinking that way...Iraq..afganistan...and all the wars that Usa fighted in the XX century make that territorys theyr's???????? the last conquest i saw without beeing yours (israel) it was from the nazi germany they win for example france poland holland autria belgium fair and square too...and im sure you didnt agree with that one...like me ...and for sure i dont agree with yours neither...its just a question of beeing coerent with the history facts..thx

conquest would make the world more interesting though, constantly changing borders lol. Plus we could get rid of all the little countries that don't do much on their own. Just saying :P

• Like 1

conquest would make the world more interesting though, constantly changing borders lol. Plus we could get rid of all the little countries that don't do much on their own. Just saying :P

loooooooooooool like playing RISK :D

!mute Df!ghter

:P