Whats a Nitmod?

OnionKnight

Husa you are a nooblet... Stop calling it nutmod its disrespectful to N!trox. lols

C'mon nutmod nick rockz,any way i just came from server.Pretty cool,bots aren't stingy they are giving medic packs and ammo,not much whinners lmao..Nice work nutmod,pardon nitmod :lol:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like everyone does :P Still i kinda prefer the Sten as it doesn't overheat =)

MP5 is the sten that doesn't overheat and shoots just as fast. It also does damage between sten and thompson (I think). It is one cheap ass weapon lol. (you can hit the guy 4-6 times in the head in just 1 second). If this mod is ever completed, i think they should limit the MP5 to soldier or engy class (because with medic its going to be cheap like hell)

MP5 is the sten that doesn't overheat and shoots just as fast. It also does damage between sten and thompson (I think). It is one cheap ass weapon lol. (you can hit the guy 4-6 times in the head in just 1 second). If this mod is ever completed, i think they should limit the MP5 to soldier or engy class (because with medic its going to be cheap like hell)

MP5 shoots faster than the other smg's, but does EXACTLY the same damage than the mp40 sten and thompson.

Here's a part of the code for weapon damage (in G_GetWeaponDamage)

// Submachineguns
case WP_THOMPSON:
case WP_MP5:
case WP_STEN:
case WP_MP40:
	return 18;

please keep mp5 for all classes it's just awesome weapon and also it's so smooth shooting with ^^

ahhh if you only can add more weapon especially one ^^ all cod4 members knows which one i'm talking about hahahahaahah my perfect one P90

FN_P90.jpg

I don't know if it's supposed to be that way, but I noticed that sten also doesn't overheat on Nitmod.

Well,that's novelty of nutmodz.Sten shost faster then thompson/mp40,what means when u are reloading sten thomp/mp40 has still some bullets which can kill u

Let's make things clear :D

MP40, Thompson, Sten : All the same (damage, fire rate) the only difference is that the sten has 32 bullets in clip while mp40 and thompson have 30.

Also Sten takes a little more time to reload.

Here's a piece of code (easy to understand) to show you i'm not lying :blink:

#define DELAY_LOW	100

// [0] = maxammo	-	max player ammo carrying capacity.
// [1] = uses		-	how many 'rounds' it takes/costs to fire one cycle.
// [2] = maxclip	-	max 'rounds' in a clip.
// [3] = reloadTime	-	time from start of reload until ready to fire.
// [4] = fireDelayTime	-	time from pressing 'fire' until first shot is fired. (used for delaying fire while weapon is 'readied' in animation)
// [5] = nextShotTime	-	when firing continuously, this is the time between shots
// [6] = maxHeat	-	max active firing time before weapon 'overheats' (at which point the weapon will fail for a moment)
// [7] = coolRate	-	how fast the weapon cools down.
// [8] = mod		-	means of death

//MAX	USES	MAX	START	START	RELOAD	FIRE		NEXT	HEAT,	COOL,	MOD,	...
//AMMO	AMT.	CLIP	AMMO	CLIP	TIME	DELAY		SHOT
{90,	1,	30,	30,	30,	2400,	DELAY_LOW,	150,	0,	0,	MOD_MP40	},
{90,	1,	30,	30,	30,	2400,	DELAY_LOW,	150,	0,	0,	MOD_THOMPSON	},
{96,	1,	32,	64,	32,	3100,	DELAY_LOW,	150,	0,	0,	MOD_STEN	},

{90,	1,	30,	30,	30,	2000,	90,		130,	0,	0,	MOD_MP5		},

My last posts may be slightly technical, but at least you know stuff about the new MP5 :)

And calm down with the Nutmodz <_< lol

MP5 shoots faster than the other smg's, but does EXACTLY the same damage than the mp40 sten and thompson.

Here's a part of the code for weapon damage (in G_GetWeaponDamage)

// Submachineguns
case WP_THOMPSON:
case WP_MP5:
case WP_STEN:
case WP_MP40:
	return 18;

Ooo okay thanks. Any other future weapon plans =P?