Asus

Krayzie

So I treated myself to an early birthday present and picked up an Asus TF300T tablet. Anyone hand one? What's your experience? Thoughts? Any cool thing it can do I don't know about? Also ppicked up the keyboard dock for it.

The Asus comes with Andriod? is it the 4.1?

I want to get a tablet, too.But can'T really decide which OS(ANdroid or Win8)

I Wanna use it for the university and i think win8 would be a bit more productive....

So how do you like your tablet?

The Asus comes with Andriod? is it the 4.1?

I want to get a tablet, too.But can'T really decide which OS(ANdroid or Win8)

I Wanna use it for the university and i think win8 would be a bit more productive....

So how do you like your tablet?

lol tablets and productive

they are only good to browsing the webs and toilet games :P (still I got 3 )

btw android 4.2 is coming anyway (some new stuff there)

• Like 1

yeah,

but i think with this keyboard-cover that comes with Microsoft surface and a digitizer i can be productive!

Espcially in the University: writing some stuff the prof said into the PDFs because i'm pissed of the amount of paper i'm collecting during a semester.

yeah,

but i think with this keyboard-cover that comes with Microsoft surface and a digitizer i can be productive!

Espcially in the University: writing some stuff the prof said into the PDFs because i'm pissed of the amount of paper i'm collecting during a semester.

I got a laptop for that.

(but well laptops are mandatory in my school ^^)

I'm liking my Asus. Has a decent battery life and when it is docked with the keyboard has a 15 hour battery life for it. The processor is pretty quick. Came with Android 4.0 but the upgrade for 4.1.1 is out there for it and have It already.

Asus is a fine brand. Not the best imho, but not bad like Acer. Usually -in laptops- the keyboards suck, but if you use a tablet you won't use the keyboard that often.

yeah,

That keyboard cover isn't meant (probably) for typing 8 hours straight.

Just ignore collecting paper. In my best semester I filled over 1 page an hour on average. And I worked over 40 hours a week :P At the end of the semester you won't look into it often anyway.

I got a laptop for that.

(but well laptops are mandatory in my school ^^)

I hate people using a laptop during college, writing is quiet and works way better, especially when copying drawings :P

Edited by rolf

I hate people using a laptop during college, writing is quiet and works way better, especially when copying drawings :P

Well, programming/databases/whatever is hard on paper :P

And ERD and stuff is dam handy to be able to draw directly on laptop

But I never take notes anyway, most of the time too busy doing important stuff like playing mike shadow xD

(we get access to all powerpoints used during class, making notes virtual useless ^^)

But I prefer when studying to have my stuff on laptop/tablet than me having a pile of paper if I'm honest.

I take notes on my laptop for philosophy and comm. Vim's regular expression support means I can jump to any given section instantly. I also find it much less painful to touch type instead of taking notes by hand.

But I never take notes anyway, most of the time too busy doing important stuff like playing mike shadow xD

And that's the annoying part :P

I know having everything on a laptop is handy for some. For me it's handy to have 6 A4's next to each other with the presentation on the laptop, and some paper notebook hidden somewhere to write new notes. Anyway, sufficient off-topic :P