New signature (Text job)

ipuqzl.png

So yeah i have been expirimenting with Text, many signature creators will know that the Text is the most annoying part to do, but meh with some smudges and some other random stuff it's pretty funny to do :D. and iam pretty postive about this outcome :)

Thanks for the comment and i couldn't agree more on the font i was on dafont searching for "flames" and this water bold type randomly pops up after that lazyness kicks in and i donwnloaded an used it Q-Q

Your text is extremely important, wrong font will ruin your signature. I usually take quite some time creating the text part, even if it just ends up being a simple font without any special effects. Also, it can be a lot of fun because text is so abstract and there are so many different fonts. Try using a brush to create your text with some quick sweeps, even with a mouse (I don't have a tablet) it can turn out great if it suits the signature style. But start drawing on a large plain and then make it smaller when you're happy with the result ;)

About your creation, I agree with Alexandra, it needs a different font, but I really like the smudges. I actually think a very simple font will do, it makes the smudges stand out more. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm just trying to help ;)

Happy Photoshopping!

Your text is extremely important, wrong font will ruin your signature. I usually take quite some time creating the text part, even if it just ends up being a simple font without any special effects. Also, it can be a lot of fun because text is so abstract and there are so many different fonts. Try using a brush to create your text with some quick sweeps, even with a mouse (I don't have a tablet) it can turn out great if it suits the signature style. But start drawing on a large plain and then make it smaller when you're happy with the result ;)

About your creation, I agree with Alexandra, it needs a different font, but I really like the smudges. I actually think a very simple font will do, it makes the smudges stand out more. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm just trying to help ;)

Happy Photoshopping!

Yeah i also agree with you dennis, but as i explained the font was used in a Lazy moment :D hahaha Thanks for the feedback ^^

You're better off scrolling through dafont to find something that looks good rather than searching for 'flames' or anything else relevant to your signature because you'll probably find better ones which are named something ridiculous like Chuckun or whatever nonsense people come out with these days.

All in all a good sig though :)

Edited by Chuckun