Facebook name in profile

Voj

Well, as the title says, i have a suggestion of implementing Facebook name in the profile where players (if they want to) can share their Facebook names and connect to the other players from the F|A community.

What you have to consider is that every profile field we add is more database queries and size.. So it has to be worth it really.. And I don't think a facebook name field is really worth it.. Especially when anyone who wants to make the link between facebook and FA, can just join FA's facebook page and add people from there..

• Like 1

• Leader

What you have to consider is that every profile field we add is more database queries and size.. So it has to be worth it really.. And I don't think a facebook name field is really worth it.. Especially when anyone who wants to make the link between facebook and FA, can just join FA's facebook page and add people from there..

It is not false

database queries and size + making the info on the left even more oversized :P

and I liked the fa page, never visit facebook and not going to tell who I am either (some might know though ^^)

Anyway facebook might be considered too private for most people (for me sure it is, although their is nothing on my facebook except some drunk pics which my friends uploaded and tagged me on xD)

facebook might be considered too private for most people

Well yeah, but you don't have to fill out the field if you don't want to. lol

But yeah for the reasons chuck already said, there rlly isn't a point in having a fb field.

Well yeah, but you don't have to fill out the field if you don't want to. lol

But yeah for the reasons chuck already said, there rlly isn't a point in having a fb field.

Yeah, I know that. But I really don't want it (even more clusterf*** at the left, euhmm no ty)