Homeland

ajnl

What are your thoughts about this show? For anyone who has watched it. I like that you have to pay attention and think to enjoy the show. Unlike other shows where you can just be a mouth breather.

If anyone is interested, it is a crazy/amazing show. This Wikipedia article will tell you about it.

Here are some IMDb reviews.

Here is the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4-KYAWPKzY

Edited by ajnl

Its a very good show. Takes about half of first season to get things going but after that its thrilling and interesting and impossible to tear yourself away from it.

Loved the ending of 2nd episode of 2nd season.

Also the acting is worth of extra mentioning. Cpt. Winters(Bob) in the ordinary soldiers role+. And "Stardust" playing behind the desk agent with perks.

Wheres my next episode? ;)

Yeah I completely agree! Can't decide if he is a bad guy, good guy, or maybe will change later on. He seems conflicted for sure!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

First 2 seasons were awesome, the 3rd was already something familiar so not so exciting anymore. Now its 4th and I was wondering for the first 10 min, when it was mandatory (re)introducing of main characters, how and if they can get things going. And then its 45min passed flying by. Off to 2nd part... and I was thinking about skipping this season.