after spawning timer

PotHead

just a thought but anyone else feel this way..i HATE that if i got a flamethrower and i run into a spawn right when they are spawning that they can shoot me and it effects me but i have to wait a few seconds from after they spawn before damage will take effect on them..is there a way to shorten that timer so equal damage can be given to both sides?

No. The reason the spawn protection is there is so that people won't get flamed, mortared or airstriked instantly the second they enter they enter the game or respawn. Although you think the spawn protection is long, it is actually not because when the servers recieve 30+ it usually takes a much longer time to exit the spawn (sometimes it takes even 6 seconds to get out of spawn). If you are camping in enemy spawn or outside the spawn, then it is all fair game.

just a thought but anyone else feel this way..i HATE that if i got a flamethrower and i run into a spawn right when they are spawning that they can shoot me and it effects me but i have to wait a few seconds from after they spawn before damage will take effect on them..is there a way to shorten that timer so equal damage can be given to both sides?

i wouldent mind that but i think everyone else would...

ye i didnt think too many people would go for a shorter spawn time..i mean it would make team talk a better thing to use to go tell your team to go take care of the mortar guy so they can spawn and a airstrike will only last a min..just puttin people harder on their game

ye i didnt think too many people would go for a shorter spawn time..i mean it would make team talk a better thing to use to go tell your team to go take care of the mortar guy so they can spawn and a airstrike will only last a min..just puttin people harder on their game

I take it you play on Jaymod.

Jaymod is an easy-going mod for relaxation, and not competitiveness. The servers are popular the way they are now and most people like them that way. However, it is good to try new things, but in this case I think that making st shorter is not the right answer, I think you would have to be more strategic in getting those spawn kills, i.e. arrive at spawn early and wait, or camp at a place outside of spawn. Having a server with 50+ people on and having a short spawn time = not much fun for unstacked team.

My 2 cents

lol jaymod is full of whiners lmao :spam

that is never goin to change u have a bunch of ppl goin nuts on jaymod remenber u have doblue jump ,arden , crazy meds and 50+ ppl try to kill each other cmon is all crazy fun and a bunch of funny vsay lmao oh the german are mad at me ohhhh the germannnssssss lmao

lol jaymod is full of whiners lmao :spam

that is never goin to change u have a bunch of ppl goin nuts on jaymod remenber u have doblue jump ,arden , crazy meds and 50+ ppl try to kill each other cmon is all crazy fun and a bunch of funny vsay lmao oh the german are mad at me ohhhh the germannnssssss lmao

Your just mad because your ping is 200 and you can't play jaymod :lol::lol:

That would be the worst. However we already have that on Etpub. As soon as we shot, we lose our spawnshield which is bad in my opinion. I remember playing on Jaymod when a flamer noob was only going to our spawn and flaming to get kills. He was able to get 5-6 people all the time. He got over 100 kills and something near 20 deaths. That guy was definitively not playing for objective but for frag which is something really lame. You probably already know who I'm talking of ;)