FA LoL Clan?

Waffles

And that's the reason I don't play mobas (although I like the concept).

People just get too butthurt when you mess up (which you will do when learning the game).

But well, if some fa members are willing to learn some of the nubs in that game (like obvious me XD) the basics. I would give it a shot again.

Ur miss judging the ppl who are learning and the ppl who already are lvl 30, which means that they had alot of time to learn how to play this game and result of that is that they re mostly, feeders, trolls, some random russian or polish idiots ( no offense to ppl coming from there ) but 50% or more ppl that are ruining the games re from these two countries. Its just annoying and boring to play games when u go solo at ranked or normal, doesnt really matter, u will get stuck with some bad players and well, result will be just surr at 20.. reasons i cant be arsed to play this game anymore, the amount of nubs there is greater than at any other game.

Edited by Aniky

Ur miss judging the ppl who are learning and the ppl who already are lvl 30, which means that they had alot of time to learn how to play this game and result of that is that they re mostly, feeders, trolls, some random russian or polish idiots ( no offense to ppl coming from there ) but 50% or more ppl that are ruining the games re from these two countries. Its just annoying and boring to play games when u go solo at ranked or normal, doesnt really matter, u will get stuck with some bad players and well, result will be just surr at 20.. reasons i cant be arsed to play this game anymore, the amount of nubs there is greater than at any other game.

Every moba I played people get mad on everything you do. Don't care about there skillz, I want to play the game without their rage (and I understand the need of teamwork involved in these kind of games).

The need for teamwork is the biggest 'problem' with these games, one player can f*** it up for the team. Great for competitive play, sucks balls for pub gaming...

The only thing I remember of the few LoL games I played without teaming up with my friends is the endless rage of those other players.

So I try to avoid the game, unless I can play with friends/clan members willing to accept I will suck the first few games, because I know almost nothing about the game (and learn me the basics).

Really the whine in these games is just incredible :o.

Edited by DrJoske
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

REVIVE FTW

How did I not notice this before?! (Thx Gubbi.)

Feel free to add me on NA, and I'd love to be a part of an =F|A= team!

IGN(s):

LuXAeternex

LuXAeternaX

FreezeFlameX

Frostbite316

(Leaver Buster. Bad internet occasionally. Nuff said. ;-;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Disregard the account names I posted previously; this is my main account. Hurray, I remembered the username and password. =.=

IGN: xSparhawk

• 4 weeks later...