Any tips on gameplay?

Dddrgn

Shoot with semi rounds, recoil is too high :P Submit your Steam ID on forums and contact me so I can set your lvl on our server. ;)

Recoil is high, especially with the AK and M4, so like Screampie said, dont spray (long/mid distance) and try not to move while shooting, but strafe, stop/shoot, strafe. Duck for steady aim and off course always aim for the head =)

You can practice your aiming with an aim map vs real players. Just type in aim_ at serversearch.

Close combat I usually spray and aim low, cause of the recoil, or use a deagle (if I have enough money to buy one ^^).

Like any FPS, get to know the maps (maybe in offline-mode), know the paths your enemies might take, know where enemies might be hiding.

Once you know the maps, you'll know where to throw grenades, flashbangs etc, you'll know where to pre-fire (through doors/boxes etc).

This is what I learned so far =)

Oh, Found this..: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/38044-cs-go-begginers-guide/

Edited by JayC

Alright, thanks. Does anyone know if there are files like the ones in cod4 (the cfg files) that I would be able to edit for improved fps? My computer's not the best, but I plan on getting a new one soon.

Hey,

Just type in google cs go player config and there should be some there,

Regards,

Adrian