HONEY Jack Daniels

Chuckun

I saw that on the shelf while I was in Sainsbury's last weekend and was curious to know what its like- have to say it's tempting but having recently worked my way through a bottle of Wild Turkey "101" I think I'll give my liver some R&R for a while :D

• Like 1

It's because you US guys never were to poland or russia, when it comes to vodka we win hence flavored whiskey is really tasty :P plus i prefer whiskey/whisky more than vodka :P

Actually the best vodka I've tasted yet is Crystal Head. It also has the awards to back up the claim it's one of the best Vodkas on the planet right now. Not a vodka snob, but I was pleasantly pleased with it. Just wish it wasn't so expensive and didn't go down so fast.

97594395--1100250204147868324.jpg

Actually the best vodka I've tasted yet is Crystal Head. It also has the awards to back up the claim it's one of the best Vodkas on the planet right now. Not a vodka snob, but I was pleasantly pleased with it. Just wish it wasn't so expensive and didn't go down so fast.

LOL paints a great picture of the Police!

WTF it's stunning!! I can imagine it being a bit sweet for some people but this drink made a real impact on me and all who drank it with me.. We all loved it!

The "impact" that you speak of is whats known as being Phucked Up. :) I have never been a fan of sour mash whiskeys suck as Jack Daniels but I have had this and many others similar to it and its not bad. I still tend to be a little old fashioned when it comes to whiskey and believe that the only thing that should be added to it is ice.

If you really enjoy the added sweetness that it has then I would also like to suggest Red Stag Jim Beam. Its flavored with cherry instead of honey and mixes very well with a cola such as Coke or RC.

If you really enjoy the added sweetness that it has then I would also like to suggest Red Stag Jim Beam. Its flavored with cherry instead of honey and mixes very well with a cola such as Coke or RC.

I have been considering it :P

Theo519 and I have had a bottle of the stuff. I agree good drink. I prefer hard alcohol to beer. And Vodka above others. The Pole in me I guess. :)

forty-creek-barrel-select.jpgHere's a whiskey to try if you are ever in Canada. I keep 2 or 3 bottles at all times. I will try the Honey Jack though.