Need Ideas for new TV Series to watch

Corey

18 members have voted

1. 1. What series to watch next?

• Dexter
    • Person of Interest
    • Burn Notice
    • Other ( Please State Your Opinion Below)

I was been stucked at my screen when i watched The Walking Dead. 2 seasons atm.

I also like Boardwalk Empire with his great opening theme by the BJM :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgRlwjPt2xM

Why not try scandinavians series : Akta Manniskor or The Killing

Best i can think of now U may not watched: (most of em is drama/comedy)

Game of Thrones - it speaks for itself, shocking - one of best series o ever watched

or

Dr House - just sayin' cause there are still people who haven't watched it - if ure one of them - u got your answer.

House of Lies - new series from Showtime - seriously one of best shows made and best of the new ones, one of my favorite - about financial advisors in hollywood, sex, drugs (but not hard way like skins, the way u laugh at main character - i laugh even now when i remind some scenes in my mind :D), lies and really lot of cool stuff! got drama in it too

or

Suits great show, lot of people started to watch it lately about guy who starts to be a lawyer at one of biggest lawyer company under advisor of classy and funny lawyer (all is secret, he was selling weed day before he got the job)

True Blood - it really turns u inn and u watch like season in one day, finally good show about vampires and other creatures and main character is mind reader but it cant read vampires minds - trust me you'll love it after few episodes.

Walking Dead, u got 14th october new series so u won't be bored once a week when u end up first and second seasons. Im not a zombie fan (liked em only in Resident Evil), but this one has surprised me a lot during watching and its based on great comics.

Misfits - people got suddenly powers ofter some storm, main characters are few people from community service (seriously watch it or regret, really funny)

Blue Mountain State - great college series, 3 seasons, I died from laugh like 1kk times (only first episode is a bit weird.. so dont let go after that one, trust me ;))

Breakout Kings - best prisoners in each specification (nerd and great mind, black guy from street, and girl but i wont tell who is she cause at first episodes its complicated) help to catch criminals who escaped from prison (at beginning of each episode u're watching how they escaped - seriously sometimes stunning) more like action but includes drama too.

or

Dexter - is cool but I watched 3 seasons and got tired of it (all seasons are same scheme, but at first they're shocking, new one comes up soon and i think it will be best one cause its like final :)) than I got back to watching about half year later and finished to newest session.

or

New Nikita with Maggie q!

Need more just tell but these one will take u like months :P

And I recommend u to watch every one from the list, these are one of my top of all series.

Edited by Mev!sto

• 4 weeks later...

Community

How I Met Your Mother

Two and a half men

Chuck

Dr. House

The Mentalist

CSI Miami

Castle

Chuck

Big Bang theory

Pretty much all these but I'd include:

White Collar

The Glades

NCIS

NCIS:LA

Hawaii 5-0

Bones

Revolution

Theres a few more..but that's quite a bit to choose from

• 2 weeks later...

hey, watch dexter if you like the genre and the ongoing story, i dont like shows that solve a story every episode, i like to see a tv show as a movie that lasts 12 episodes or more just like lost, breaking bad & dexter.

if you are into comedy check out "its always sunny in philadelphia" pretty sick show and very funny if you like that kind of humor :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472954/

Edited by c_ballzy