Crysis 3 | CryENGINE3 Tech Trailer

DJ aka GDR DJ

"Top secret Toad tesselation tech" rofl.

Really life-like graphics. And there are 2 buts: most of ppl don´t have the power to squeeze out the maximum and there´s hardly the time to look at the scenery with 1000 aliens swarming on you.

I hope Santa Claus is very generous this year;)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Noticed some things. Had very edgy metallic textures\surfaces, turned quality down a lvl. Overall graphics quality didn´t get hit so much but metallic surfaces look better. Also I gained some FPS and got more things on my screen: like butterflies and dust flying  etc.

So if the graphics and FPS give you headache play around a little bit, as it seems to me its more "FPS based" and not so much on the buttons on options.

Also I was a little bit disappointed in graphics: with High settings the berries and branches look like 2D pictures, though the lightning, textures and details were great. In witcher the nature looked to my better even in Low quality.