need anti virus software

I use kaspersky pure for over 8 months and everything is going well so far ... Here is one link to see the new version of the program and its various features :

http://forum.kaspers...howtopic=232340

I hope it will come in handy!

I lost my Kaspersky AV when i went from 7premium to 7ultimate. Now use Avast free antivirus thinking about going Avast-pro for the price.

Avast Free is the best IMO (and free :rolleyes:). Provides good detection and doesn't eat too much resources.

But if you want to have the lightest AV in the market, try Panda Cloud Antivirus or Kingsoft Cloud Antivirus.

On a side not the local computer store boast about Kaspersky. The local Best buy does as well, and I've had it before and it was simply amazing. It's the first antivirus I paid for, and would do again when I have the funds, but for free I'd use Avast! It has everything you need even has more features then some paid AV!